Hdfc Bank — cancellation of one assist membership and refund the debited amount

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sreekanth Reddy Baddigam on Oct 18, 2019
I, Sreekanth Baddigam, a HDFC bank credit card holder. The bank has auto debited Rs. 1399+GST from my credit card number ending with 7167 without my concern on date:30/10/2019. This was repeating since 3 years continuously and it has auto debited from credit card even after I cancelled the policy twice before. I am not at all interested about this membership/service and don't want this membership any more in future as well. So cancel the membership as soon as possible and refund the debited amount of Rs.1399 + GST as soon as possible.

OneAssist Recent complaint Number: 4839911
Name :- Sreekanth Reddy BADDIGAM
Registered EMail: sreekanthreddy.[protected]@gmail.com
Credit Card Number Ending :- 7167

cancellation of one assist membership and refund the debited amount
cancellation of one assist membership and refund the debited amount

[Oct 19, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Sreekanth,

Greetings from OneAssist!!!

We are sorry to see you go.

We have forwarded your details to our team and you should expect a call within 24 hours. Please note that OneAssist will never ask for your Card CVV details or OTP for membership cancellation or for processing refund.

We would also like to advise you to delete all the personal details posted in your complaint, as the information provided on this site can be viewed publicly and can also be misused.

Future communications will be done on your registered email id. We request you to write to us at our registered email id which is [protected]@oneassist.in in case of any query.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Team OneAssist

Hdfc Bank - cancellation of one assist membership and refund the debited amount