HDFC Bank — cheque book courier tracking

I have raised a cheque book request on 23/01/19 at pune. Next day i received a sms " your cheque book sent on 24/01/2019 via ace express. Awb no. Hd7519250. Then i track on ace website but it shows invalid awb no. & there is no information available at ace express (Acecourier.in)
Please take this complaint on priority basis because if cheque book not receive within two days then i lost the house, i am buying.

[Jan 29, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nav_kapoor Jan 29, 2019 On 27/01/2019, I had raised request for my another account via netbanking and delivery address is Pune. I got another SMS that my cheque book is sent on 28/01/2019 via ACE EXPRESS AWB. No HD7519888 and again no information on acecourier.in. I need cheques for an agreement and such responses are irritating when cheques are badly required and customer remain in dark for the status of delivery.
Updated by nav_kapoor Jan 30, 2019 I have received cheque book of my second account where tracking no was HD7519888 however didn't get any updates on my first request for another account where AWB no is HD7519250. In fact problem is with visibility, customer has no clue regarding the progress of courier delivery.
Updated by nav_kapoor Feb 03, 2019 HDFC is using ACE EXPRESS courier for cheque book delivery and ACE EXPRESS has no website from where the customer can track. I got a call from ACE EXPRESS and they said that they are sending my cheque book back to HDFC and if you want your cheque book then visit our office and collect. I had to drive almost 15 km to reach ACE EXPRESS office and collected my cheque book. This is the worst experience from a bank like HDFC.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet