Hdfc Bank — deduction of money for no reason

Phase 1 dugri Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
 viney sagar on Aug 18, 2019
Hi.
I have an account of hdfc in ludhiana dugri phase 1. From last some days, bank is deducting my money 5.90 rupees many times.

I want justification why the hell bank is deducting my money. My contact number is [protected]. Please solve my problem as soon as possible. Hdfc bank is really # now a days. Deducting money without proper information reason.

[Aug 18, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Aug 19, 2019
Dear Customer,

The said charge is against the IMPS transaction initiated by you.

Effective 15th May 2015, below Service charges, will be levied on all IMPS Outgoing transaction :

Upto Rs. 100, 000 - Rs. 5 /- ( charges exclusive of GST - Good and Services Tax )

Rs. 100, 001 up to Rs. 200, 000 - Rs. 15 /- ( charges exclusive of GST - Good and Services Tax )

Please note:

1 Outgoing Charges will be applicable for :
IMPS Fund Transfer has done using MMID option to Other Banks as well as HDFC Bank
IMPS Fund Transfer has done using account number option to Other Banks.
2 No charges will be applicable for IMPS inward transactions

For any further clarification please contact PhoneBanking or visit your nearest Branch.

For further clarification, you may write to us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

Regarding credit card and debit card delivery, no body contact me and it will be undelivered

Hdfc Bank - deduction of money for no reason