[Resolved]  Hdfc Bank — fnf and relieving letter

Respected
Hdfc bank

I joined employee of hdfc bank w. E. F 19th august 2016. I was working as a responsible employee of hdfc bank with high morals and dedication towards work.
But recently due to unavoidable and expediate family problems. I. E miscarriage of my wife, i could not render my services to the bank since i have to handle her w. E. F 1st may’2019 i have willfully resigned from hdfc bank. Sincere then i am absconding from 6 th may. But earlier to that i was dutiful and acted/ conducted responsibly in favour of bank. I have received 2 time of absconding letter about joined immediatly and i talk to my supervisor but he not respondes
I am ready to pay for any outstanding dues payable by me and served notice period in my home location but hr not received my phone call and replyaing emails i declare that i would be held in case of any wrongdoing by me during my tenure and request you to kindly provide me solution pursue my career ahead. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience on my part. I regret to discontinue my services to bank.
Thanks and regards
Rahul maheshwari
R14597
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-01 05:57:59

[May 31, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response May 31, 2019
Dear Customer,

Please share your employee code, supervisor's name, office location & contact on exit.[protected]@HDFCBank.com. We'll get back!

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by rahulmaheshwari11 May 31, 2019
i have already many time mail to above mail id but did not received any respondea

EMP ID - R14597
loc. - NIMBAHERA 2588

Comments

Due to treatment at Mumbai, we were not able to receive the debit card
of sb account no [protected] maintained at siliguri, sevoke rd branch
Please send the debit card at our address registered with the bank.

[protected]@gmail.com