Hdfc Bank — harassment to customer. very disappointed service

National Road, Ludhiana, Ludhiana District, Punjab, India
 sulakshan166 on Jun 24, 2019
I am sulakshan jain prop. Of m/s oswal classic, ldh. I am holding an account in sbi since 1996. And having limit of only 6 lacs.
Hdfc offered me edc machine (Swipe machine) and i already submitted all proofs whatever mr ashish sehgal (Ro code a40220) told me * (Aadhar card, pan card, gst certificate, address proof) on 07/06/2019.
He committed that current account and edc machine will be there at your place within 7 working days.
My chq was cleared by 18/06/2019 of rs.25000.
And now on 24/06/2019 salesman asked me to submit noc from sbi on behalf of my limit.
What is this..?
* every documents whatever is needed should be informed before any process.
*why my chq was passed before opening my current account..?
*why there is delay in process..?
*why salesman commitment is wrong..?
*why hdfc is having salesman like mr ashish who commit false statement to customer and harras them.

I want my chq. Return and punishable action against team of hdfc (0634) branch name fgm (Feroz gandhi market)
I never deal with false statement bank.

Sulakshan jain
M.[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

[Jun 24, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you within 5 working days.

-Nadia