Hdfc Bank — hdfc regalia credit card renewal charges

Ashwin Pise on Apr 11, 2018
I am hdfc bank customer for more than 15 years, last year my personal banker offered hdfc regalia credit card, she didn't mention anything about renewable charges but now in my current bill i got this renewable fees (2500n+ 450 gst) charged. I tried to check with my personal banker and also with phone banking customer care but it was of no use.in fact phone banker executive raised a request to revert back this charges but it was rejected.

[Apr 11, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete issue, card no. and registered contact details to talktous@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Ashwin Pise, Apr 13, 2018
Hi Manoj,

I have sent a mail to talktous@hdfcbank.com on 11th April, but didnt receive any communication from them, apart from acknowledge receipt.

Ashwin
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had tried to pay through Tmw app through preaid debit card of payzaap for Rs.9814/- on 04.04.18.. Amount has not reached to Tmw wallet shows unsuccessfully, but amount deducted from payzaap wallet. I have also send mail but money has not been reversed yet. Please examine and solve the issue.
Hi Manoj,

Ashwin
10 days lapsed no any action
I had been successfuly load money with my sbi credit card ending 5481 for Rs. 9800/- on 04.04.18 at 0856 am vide transaction I.d .[protected]we84kd5. Then I had tried to load money in Tmw wallet through payzaap debit card ending 1915 for Rs.9814/- vide Tmw transaction I.d No.[protected] on 04.04.18 at 09.31am. Tmw wallet shows failed vide the said transaction I.d. But amount Rs.9814/- has been deducted from my payzaap wallet vide transaction I.d no.28941153 on 04.04.18 at 09.31 shows success, sale at recharge ccavenue Mumbai with no transaction description. Since 9 days lapsed no amount refunded either by payzaap wallet or by tmw wallet till date. Please examine. Take up the matter with ccavenue and give justice please.
After getting 12 days business with my money payzaap reversed my money on 13th day. Malicious intention by payzaap.

Hdfc Bank - hdfc regalia credit card renewal charges