[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — lpg subsidy not yet received

B WING 706 ALANKAR SR NO, 464/4 DABHADE WASTI CHARHOLI KHURD, Pune Metropolitan Area, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 Ruby ganguly on Jun 4, 2019
I am ruby ganguly. I have submitted npci form on 12/11/2018 for my lpg and adhar link to get the subsidy. I don't know why they keep asking me to visit branch though i already visited and filled out all the forms and done all formalities. I have acknowledgement paper signed by hdfc employee and ensured me it will get done. I haven't yet received subsidy till now. Poor response from hdfc bank and hp lpg gas. Hp gas agency asking me to visit bank branch to update. Due to this i am suffering a lot from both end. Worst service provided by hdfc.

Please let me know, this kind of service you are giving to customer to visit again and again to visit your branch for a small work. This is not at all acceptable. I have my office work during office hours and during weekends you have your alternate saturday working hours. How would i find time to visit your office for this stupid work.

I have updated my name in my adhar number as i got married on march 03/07/2019 and provided marriage certificate.

Please provide your assurance that it will get linked to bank and lpg id.

Please find below details-

Lpg id -2 [protected]
Consumer number -611729
Distributor name - pragati hpgas agency, dighi, pune maharashtra
Distributor code[protected]
Hdfc account - [protected]
Adhar[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2019
Hello Team,

As I earlier mentioned that I visited nearby branch which is Vishtrantwadi Branch of Puneaddres below and submitted the form also attached the document.

Branch Name: Vishrantwadi
Address: Shop No 35, 36, 37, Airport Road, Vishrantwadi, Pune, Maharashtra – 411015
Contact Number: 020 – 61606161
IFSC Code: HDFC0001791
Fax Number: 020 – 40070248

Still I am receiving mail to visit nearby branch. Please let me know how many times I have marry go round with nearby branch. How many times I have to fill up the NPCI form This is totally a harrassment from HDFC Bank.
They are asking me to check ADHAR and Bank link. So guys I have already known my ADHAR is not linked to HDFC bank. Thats what I came to HDFC branch and filled the form and submitted.

Please consider my issue on high priority.
Below is the home branch address:
Survey No. 244 / 3+4+5, Rajiv Gandhi Infotechpark Nr Tata Johnson Controls Hinjewadi Pune-411057 Maharashtra India

IFSC code - HDFC0000794

Below email I got from HDFC bank to visit "AGAIN" to nearby branch.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated June 04, 2019 addressed to Senior Management regarding Subsidy.

We would like to update you for updating LPG subsidy you need to visit any nearest branch along with your documents, and fill up a form, post which branch will process further for the same.

Also provide us the branch person the name of the Bank where you were receiving his LPG subsidies.

You can login to https://uidai.gov.in/

Select option "Check Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status "

Enter Aadhaar Number and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile.

Post entering the OTP, you will be displayed the Bank name and date of linkage.

We value your support and look forward to the continued opportunity of serving you.

Assuring you the best of our services at all times.
In line with our focus and commitment to Customer Service, we trust that this Grievance Redressal Cell has addressed your grievance in a fair and equitable manner and the issue has been resolved to your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with the resolution, you may write to our Principal Nodal Officer Ms. Zenobia Neville Mehta at HDFC Bank Ltd., 5th Floor, tower B, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai 400013 or E-mail at [email protected] or Fax at 022-30788580

Alternatively you can call at Tel: 022-62841505.

Warm Regards,
Prachi Goyal
Customer Service Officer
Grievance Redressal Cell
HDFC Bank Ltd.

[Jun 04, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 04, 2019
Dear Customer,

We are working on your concern vide Ref ID:[protected] and will revert to you in 5 working days.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Ruby ganguly, Jun 10, 2019
Hello Team,

Please check with Mrs. Dutta who acknowledged me to ensure about my bank linking and Lpg subsidy.

Below is the address