[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — my credit card status online showing disapproved

Prince Chakraborty2019 on Sep 15, 2018
Mr amit who was the representative from hdfc bank kolkata had all my documents verified and i submitted him and signed all his documents.
Then i received many calls from the bank for the credit card address verification.
My present as well as my office address was verified.
I received sms also regarding the verification process and all got completed. The digital verification was also successful.
However today i logged in the system and found its showing disapproved.
Why it got happened i received 2 other credit card also from icici bank on the same documents and address. And both icici and hdfc was done at same day same time by separate representatives.
As per rbi guidelines without proper reason.
My mobile no given was [protected]
My email id given as prince. Chakraborty@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2018

[Sep 15, 2018] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 15, 2018
I need my credit card asap
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 16, 2018
My credit card application no is 18I[protected]E1
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 16, 2018
Dear Customer,

We can help with that. Please write to talktous@hdfcbank.com with your Card application number, mode of application, date of application, complete address of branch if you applied at one, complete name and your contact details. Visit here https://goo.gl/1VtDj3 for help with branch address. Mention this Ref No. TTU[protected] in the subject of your mail so it'll help us track your e-mail.

-Anay
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 17, 2018
What is the reference no
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 17, 2018
I send the email with subject line TTU[protected]
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 17, 2018
What is the status of my complaint
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 18, 2018
How long more it would take for my complaint to get it resolved and when i would be receiving my credit card
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 20, 2018
Still i am not getting any update when i would be receiving my credit card.. Sent email with follow ups to talktous@hdfcbank.com email id
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 23, 2018
No one seems to solve my problem... I mean there should be some escalation procedure.. So much delay..
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 24, 2018
Whom to contact it seems no one is replying me bck on talktous@hdfcbank.com email address
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 24, 2018
I an going to file a law suit in regards to my complaint.. I this is is the only way left
Updated by Prince Chakraborty2019, Sep 27, 2018
I still haven't received any response from Mr Neville for my complaint registered its being a month now...
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0