HDFC Bank — negative balance in my account

Hdfc Bank — Negative balance in my account
Shahnawaz Ansari
negative balance in my account

[Jan 30, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shanu22894 Jan 29, 2019 My salary account (In hdfc bank) was created in my first company, so once i left the company and joined somewhere else i had to open another salary account. Now my salary account in hdfc bank has been converted to savings account (Without informing me or warning me) i had called customer care and raised a request to close my account as i did not want to use the account and they did say that they will follow up with the request. now i see that i have rs -10000 in my account. I request you to please take action against this Thay have no right what so ever to do whatever they want without informing the customer.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet