[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — Not issuing photo passbook

Faridabad, Haryana, India
 Amrish Panchal
Inspite of the gr from the govt of india, mea on allowing photo passbooks of private banks which enlists the name of hdfc bank, as address proof for passport application, the bank employees, their customer care operators are totally unaware of this and refuse to issue any for salary accounts. According to rbi /2006-07/139, dbod. No. Leg. Bc.32 /09.07.005/2006-07 banks are liable to provide photo passbooks to all the savings account holders. I have been personally following up and requesting the officials after which they issued me one as if they were doing me a favour. Yet again photo request was denied. All they had to do was stamp on my photo fixed on the passbook. Was it so difficult? This is the customer service they offer.. Nationalised banks proove to be far better. They should be penalised for harrassing the customers for not following the rbi norms.
My account is in hdfc bank sec 9 faridabad
Please help
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 25, 2017

[Jul 13, 2017] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pauline Mariyan's response, Jul 07, 2017
REQUEST FOR NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FROM HDFC BANK AND CLEAR MY NAME IN CIBIL RECORD.

THANKS

PAULINE MARIYAN
44 CANTT. SADAR BAZAR, JABALPUR
482001.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 14, 2017
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete concern, account details and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

I closed my personal loan from your esteemed bank and I closed the loan in the year 2013 and got the closure certificate but not got NOC.

I request you please provide No Objection Certificate and clear my name in Cibil record so that I can get loan.

Hdfc Bank - Not issuing photo passbook