[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — transaction timeout

TAVEREKRE, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 chandrasekharcc on Jun 15, 2019
I have done the imps transaction of amount RS.500 from my hdfc savings account to other bank account via netbanking.

I received transaction timed-out message on my register mobile, however the amount was deducted from my account and was not delivered to other end.

This is my 2nd issue from HDFC in same month. Why dont you credit it back when Transaction timed out and money debited from account??? What if its very urgent like to pay bills in hospital and dont have any extra money.???

This is pathetic process from HDFC.
EVEN I COULDN'T CONNECT TO CUSTOMER CARE DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEM ON BANK END.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 19, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] HDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We would like to state that the deferred transaction has been timed out and will be settled offline. Kindly contact the beneficiary/beneficiary bank for further status. Sometimes due to a technical issue at beneficiary bank end, it may take 2-3 working days for the payment settlement in beneficiary party's account/reversal back to the remitter account. In case of non receipt of reversal/beneficiary still denies of having received the funds at their end, within stipulated time as mentioned above, do write back to us with the beneficiary's latest bank account statement (statement with bank logo & account number) or beneficiary bank's written confirmation of non receipt of payment, to enable us to check.

-Nadia
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
Updated by chandrasekharcc, Jun 17, 2019

beneficiary didnt receive the amount and i hope you have the beneficiary bank details to whom i transferred.
Do you really mean to say i have to go and ask beneficiary to get the bank statement that too bank logo and account number ???

Cant you see whether the transaction is successful or not when it was timedout??? OR from how long HDFC allowing customers to send amount to other end with timed out errors/ transaction failed errors??

Do not just reply with your logic less details.
Anyways will wait for other 2 days and I would be closing account with HDFC if proper action is not taken against my complaint.

Hdfc Bank - transaction timeout