[Resolved] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] — complaint of quality & service hitachi split ac

North 24 Pgs, West Bengal, Baguihati, Kolkata, India
 BMishra92659190 on Sep 11, 2019
I have purchased 1 ton split ac (Esfg311hcea - ac i/d gt[protected], ac o/d gt[protected], ac/wm/ref/cooler gt[protected]) vide inv. Now1924/1920/03411, from great eastern trading co, baguihati branch, kolkata-700059), on 26/5/19 & got it installed on 30/5/2019. Issue started on 2/8/19 when i found the ac is not cooling. Complaint lodged on 4/8/19 & received the service on 9/8/19. Refill of gas done. Again found outdoor fan is not functioning & ac is getting switched off automatically. Complaint lodged on 9/9/19. Person came & told motor is not working & he will come with his senior. 10/9/19 another technician came & told pcb of outdoor unit is faulty & need to be replaced which will take at least 10 days. Within 99 days of my new purchase i am unable to use ac more than 20 days. I have requested them to replace the machine since my 1st complaint but no body is responding. Worst service worst brand. I shall definitely ask not to go for this brand product.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2019

[Sep 11, 2019] Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2019
Dear Customer (BMishra[protected],

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share your mobile number/complaint number with us at hitachiindia.[protected]@gmail.com. We assure you we will look into this right away.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2019
Dear Customer (BMishra[protected],

We hope that your complaint is resolved. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

Team Hitachi

Comments

I bought a split ac 1.5 ton March 2019, getting low cooling since the first installation...Many times technicians have visited but the problem is still same...So i request Hitachi to replace my ac with a new unit as it is under warranty .

SUBODH CHANDRA
+[protected]

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Oct 1, 2019

Dear Subodh,

We regret that you are facing any issue with your product. One of our representatives will be in touch soon to assist you with this.

Team Hitachi
Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI] Customer Care's response, Oct 7, 2019

Dear Subodh,

We understand that your complaint is resolved now. Please get in touch with us if you face any problem with our product.

+91 70 3532 4848 [Customer Care]
    +91 27 6427 7571 [Head Office]
    +91 11​ 2271 7161 [Corp Office]
    10th floor, Abhijeet, Mithakhali Six Roads, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380006
    Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [Hhli] - complaint of quality & service hitachi split ac