Honesty Net Solutions
Honesty Net Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

Honesty Net Solutions Customer Care

Load

Honesty Net Solutions Complaints & Reviews

D
Mumbai, Maharashtra
This is Manisha, having lots of complaints of Honesty Net provider. As the every day some problem is going to occur with the net connection. If i getting connect with Customer service the call charge is multiply by 3 than normal call rate also the charges are deduction is right after first ring and charge is applicable even when the IVR is going on. When customer executive receives a call asking for the same questions whisch she/he have asked here before and on same days call, For ex. On/Off your router, connect the Net cable directly to your laptop or PC, click on Run Icon and put this & that. But end of the call we are getting 0 (zero) result but the charge is deducting of Rs. 30-40 with their stupid questions. Also executive are not registered a complaint with first 4-5 calls. They are not even in polite manners.

[Jun 08, 2015] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Unable to provide proper service. Inefficiency in resolving consumer issues. Poor service and customer grievance handling. Poor value for money. Internet not working service since past 10 days even after complaining multiple times, the issue haven't been solved yet.

[May 21, 2015] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      We have been using Honesty net solutions WiFi service. Now as we have shifted to Sector 8 Airoli, the office here is very...

U
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      I am using HONESTY NET SOLUTION for past few years. Horrible customer care service. the customer care phone number goes unattended from hours to number of days. and they advertise 365*7*24 kind of helpdesk. Use less helpdesk.all Liars well trained are recruited. every now and then the service stops for number of days and they refuse to provide Engineers saying we dont provide engineers where DLINK routers are installed. Honesty Net Solution engineer itself provided this Router and installed for me and they say we dont provide customer support as you have a DLINK Router..Horribles recruited.most time the service is unavailable.They give reason your wire need replacement give money to change wire, then they say your router is defective change it to some other than DLINK, and even engineer just replaces connecting pins and service is resored at times.even the engineers are also inefficient do work on trial and error basis. at times just unable to restore the service. After few days the service when checked is automatically restored, without any engineer attending. it seems the HONESTY people purposefully disconnect the service to loot the customers and harass.RREALLY WORST EXPERIENCE...DONT GO FOR THIS ISP

[Jan 12, 2015] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

U
        Mumbai, Maharashtra
        Honesty is perhaps the worst ISP in Mumbai. Their staff is very rude, mannerless and impolite. Also they rarely answer phone calls. Me and my friends had to often call 7-8 times before someone bothered to pick up the phone. On top of that call centre is closed on Sundays. If we ask for manager, the standard answer is 'manager is unavailable'. As they are only company in our area they know we have no other choice. The call center number is also not toll free so we have to use our money for the complaint. I wonder what do they with all our money? When I sent email complaining about service, I got no response from them. But when I sent a mail about marketing, they were quick to respond. This shows they care only about money and not about providing service to customers. Equipment used by them is also of very cheap quality and malfunctions regularly. If some large issue is going on then the customers aren't notified, nor their calls are answered. The issue itself takes a long time to be fixed. Because of this we can't do anything online as service isn't available. Even a support page on their website is not working so we can't use that page for anything. Many ISPs provide excellent service for much less price. But this crap company is not among them and will never be. Company like this deserves a hefty fine along with compensation for the issues the customers have to regularly face. I hope some other good ISP comes here and we all can move away from this pathetic company and leave it to rot in their own filth.

[Sep 08, 2014] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
          Mumbai, Maharashtra
          I have renewed my 1month Internet pack but the speed is too slow. it is around 0.51mb download speed. it takes long time to open a page please sir do the neadfulness for or else i will have to move on to another service provider. My user Name: ramesh1973

[Aug 12, 2014] Honesty Net Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
            I am Shailesh Sawant.
            I am registering this complaint against my Internet service provider company "Honesty Solutions"

I am a customer is this company from last two years. Even after such long membership, I am still not satisfied with the technical services and the Customer care of this company.

I have Day limited & night unlimited plan active for me in which I get Sunday unlimited usage scheme. But on 21st April, 2013, I wasn't getting the connectivity, so I callled on their Customer care numbers through out, but no one picked the call.
            Hence I visited their Office on 22nd April, 2013 (took half day fro office for this) where the execute (Mrs./Ms Shilpa) rudely informed me that on sunday their customer care department stays close and for filing complaints, customer has to walk in and register. I tried to convince her and her seniors that I wasn't aware about such rule and also I wasn't available in Bhandup in day time on sunday. On which she told me that I could have sent my OLD Parents to register complaints...This was shocking for me.
            First of all they didn't informed me about such rule about their Customer Care Dept.(even my friends not aware about such rule) And on top of her rudeness as she was suggesting me to send my old parents 3-4 km far from home wondering, searching for their office (they are not aware about such facilities yet) and to register compliant.

When I asked her that, what about my loss of the day & Am I gonna have the refund for the loss caused by their technical fault ,she refused to provide me the refund (stating...company is not responsible for the technical issues caused due to their services) or not even an apology from them,

Later on in evening their engineer came and informed me that the customer from whom their company took the electric connection for their supplies had shut the supplies which caused me those technical issues.

I am filing this complaints against that execute (Shilpa) and didn't even understand the cause of the problem was from their own side.

In solution for this compliant I expect her to apologies to me in written and to refund me the losses.

Thanks & Regards

Shailesh Sawant

J
              My name is Jyoti.
              Staying in bhandup(w).

i am customer of Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd. they have monthly plans for net renewal.
              since i have renew my account in this month i am unable to use Internet because of LAN disconnected.

I have launch my complements several time. But they are list bother to attend this problem.
              On top of that , their customer care line is of no use no one going to pick your call.
              that is more frustrating.

Jyoti

honesty net solutions pvt ltd — bad service

I have been following since last 2 to 3 months My internet service is not properly working. In a month was able to work hardly for 3 to 4 day & same condition for current month. Also I am tired of complaint to them. Not a proper response from them & phone lines are also not working

V
                Mumbai, Maharashtra

I have been using the services of Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd. based pout of Bhandup (west) for the past many years. Inspite of inefficiencies in services, I was continuing because of no other broadband alternative.

In October, I took a 50Mbps plan on payment of Rs. 1,100 to them. This was a 6 month or expiry of 12 GB, whichever was earlier. I was using it till in November one day the service stopped all of a sudden.

After repeatedly trying their numbers for 5-6 days one of their engineers came and rectified it saying that there was some problem from their end. When I went to log in again to access the internet, it said package expired.

I was completely shocked as only 3 GB had been used and also only one month had passed from renewal. I complained again and talked to their executives but they are not ready to listen. They said they wont reimburse or recharge my connection without new payment. And this entire problem occurred because of some fault in their lines. My LAN was completely shutdown in this period. This obviously shows extremely poor security in their system.

Because of their connection problem I have lost all my usage and my money of Rs. 1100. They have now cut the LAN line because of non-renewal. This is the worst form of harassment by a service provider for no fault of the consumer.

I want to file a strong consumer complaint against honesty net solutions for such a lackadaisacal attitude and complete disregard for ethics and morality. The mental anguish and harassment caused by Honesty to me is huge.

I am ready to fight this out in the court also. These guys should change their name to Dishonesty net solutions.

Venkatesh

Personal — billing/faulty service

SIR, with regrets I would like to draw your attention towards the gross irregularities and discrepancy in billing and the type of the service is being provided on my landline number[protected] I being a sincere customer in paying the bills, still today i have received the bill dated, 18th nov,2009 vide bill no[protected],for Rs, 2,245.00 which includes the sum of the previous bill also that I HAVE ALREADY PAID through check no- 512460 drawn on U.P. COOPERATIVE BANK LTD. dated 3rd nov 2009, the same check has been cleared on 5th nov,2009. as per the banks account statement. besides this the connection i have is not proper functional.

P
                  Gurgaon, Haryana
                  Honesty Net solutions (I) Pvt Ltd

26 DECEMBER, 2010
                  HNS WORST SERVICE...EVER HAD...

I HAD TAKEN UNLIMITED PLAN FROM HNS ...THOUGH I DON'T WANTED TO TAKE..
                  BUT JUST COZ OF MY NEED.I HAD TAKEN.
                  Y D HELL U R TAKING BENEFIT OF THIS ONLY..

***PEOPLE ARE BEARING YOU JUST BECAUSE IN BHANDUP THERE IS NO OTHER INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER
                  I[censored] DON'T WANT TO PROVIDE SERVICE THEN AT LEAST GET LOST ..
                  SOMEBODY SHOULD START GIVING SERVICES BY OPENING NEW INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER BUSINESS ..

*****WHEN I CAME TO COMPLIANT
                  ONE AGED PERSON WAS SEATING ...
                  HE WAS CARRYING ONE NOTEBOOK WITH HIM
                  HE HAD WRITTEN ALL THE PROBLEMS WHICH HE FACED
                  HE WAS READING IN FRONT UR SO CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE
                  WHO DON'T THE THE IMPORTANCE OF CUSTOMER....
                  I FELT SHAME ON U GUYS...
                  THAT AGED PERSON WAS TAKING IN MARATHI N UR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION
                  ..AFTER FEW MIN UR CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE GOT A CALL....ON HIS CELL PHONE ...
                  HE STARTED TALKING IN MARATHI
                  WITH THAT AGED PERSON HIS WAS TAKING IN HINDI THOUGH HE KNOW AGED PERSON IS MARATHI...JUST COZ HE WANTED TO IGNORE HIM

****U NEVER N NEVER ATTEND THE CALLS
                  I[censored] ATTEND THEM U GET BACK TO CUSTOMER AS PER UR MOOD
                  ON THE TOP OF THAT ...VOICE MESSAGE ...DON'T U UNDERSTAND THAT DEDUCTS OUR MONEY N NOT URS...

*****U CONCENTRATE MORE ON PRODUCTIVITY N NOT CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

******MANAGEMENT SHOULD READ FOUNDATION BOOKS RELATED TO
                  CUSTOMER FIRST

******UR R GIVING HEADACHE TO PEOPLE
                  PEOPLE COME THERE AND FIGHT BECAUSE THEY HAVE PAID U R NOT PROVIDING SERVICE IN FREE

*****NEVER THINK OF CUSTOMER ...U NEVER CALL ON TIME IF INTERNET IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY
                  BUT U CALL ON TIME ...AT THE TIME OF RENEWAL

******MQ'S REVIEW JUST CHECK OUT...
                  YOU WILL FILL SHAME ON UR SELF
                  WHEN YOU PAY FROM UR POCKET THEN ONLY U CAN REALIZE ELSE NOT
                  I[censored] KNOW SOFTWARE IS NEW THEN DEDUCT THE COST ALSO THAT FOR GIVING FLUCTUATING SERVICE
                  I had bad exprience with Honesty Net solution service, Very BAD service.

I am staying at kalwa Kharegaon and the Local body of thier Honesty is SRI SAI net cable bt pathetic service given by them
                  my first one month is working fine after I done the renewal my speed is down howvever I have brought same packag, four engg has attain to resolved the issue but they claim that your laptop is having virus so that the reason the speed geeting off, I had SACN and the laptop is having Licenced version with updated Patten file.also this Laptop given by office for office purpose.

Last 4 day's I have same issue
                  No one is no what is the reason
                  Pathetic service I need my mioney BACK, and the installation charges also whom I contact for that
                  The Honesty Number is out of service [protected] 01/02/03/04/05
                  User name ssn_vinayak2012

BAD SERVICE ... CLOSE YOUR BUSINESS ... YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDE SERVICE ... ONLY EXPAND BUSINESS IS NOT ENOUGH
                  Honesty Net Solutions from bhandup is the owrst service provider nowadays. I have been using it for the past 2 years. Initially I was using their direct connection and then as per their approval I installed a wifi D link router.

It has been causing problems for me since the last one year. HNS says that my settings are getting deleted due to the router being not updated. I went to the service centre in Grant road and got it updated but the problem persists.

Their engineers are the worst uneducated class as they talk very rudely and unprofessionally. I was told to change the router to TP link... Why should I do that as the problem seems to be at your end rather than mine. I tested the router on Tikons Broadband services and its working superbb!!

Will disconnect and install Tikona in sometime after giving my feedback at their Bhandup office

F
                    To Sir / Madam,
                    I am a resident of Mulund-West, Mumbai-80. This complaint is regarding an Internet Service Provider in Bhandup-West, named, Honesty Net Solutions! I and many other consumers are really fed up of their improper services (disconnection of internet occassionally) and if tried to contact them, there will be no response from their side.........and unfortunately, there will be no connection the whole day, resulting in wastage of my hard-earned money!!!!!!!!! You are requested to please take necessary actions as soon as possible!!!!!!!!

Thank You.

V
                      Chennai, Tamil Nadu

This is my complaint against Honesty Net Solution, ISP Mumbai for their extremely poor service.

From the day 1 when I entered their office for new connection, I have started having problem. Its really sad that at today's date, an ISP taking minimum of 12 days for new connection. On 24th day, when I enquired why there is delay, Marketing lady replied back in awkard way that they didnt promise me any date and 12 days is just minimum they require, so WAIT. When i asked the reason for the same, she replied they dont enough resources to do so.

Atleast 3 times a week, I face internet issue : request timed out, destination host unreachable. So ultimately I need to get in touch with them. Now let me tell about their customer service. They have a single customer care number, which is used for all purposes. It takes a minimum of 3 hours to get them on line. They have another service ie sms complaint. I raise my complaint and I get my ticket number after 2-3 days. Moreover I find no1 getting back to me on that. So neither calling them or smsing helps. Next option is personally visit them. Even after all this, many a times, it has taken around 4 days to get their service.

You call the customer care and explain the issue. After hours, you call them back and ask what is the status. And you get the reply that they will inform the engineer and nothing more. If you ask them anything more, they slap the phone directly on customer face.

2 months back, their correspondent visited my place to collect money for renewal 2 days in advance. And thanks to their service, my internet package got renewed 1.5 days after expiry as their unit had gone for official trip without renewing my account. Then why did they collect money in advance. After trying calling and sms complaints, it got renewed as I personally visited their office. Even current month, i kept informing them about renewal and they promised that the person will come today for arn 2 days and finally net got expired and I again had to personally visit.
                      This month, they asked me to shift to their new client login system, provided me new IP. From day 1, I started facing issue of slow browsing, request timed out and poor pinging. On the fourth day, I got their customer service on line around 11 am, and engineer reached my place in the evening. After several hours of looking here and there, I and the engineer got few hints that there is issue with the new IP they have provided.Otherwise my old IP has no issues. I even checked the connection with my sify connection which I use parallelly which was working fine. But still their engineers suspected something wrong with my machine MAC and wanted to confirm the same using their lappy. Since I am also an engineer and have knowledge in this, I advised them not to go that way, because they would be definitely wasting my time and delaying in service. But they didnt ply to my request and promised to visit my place next before 11am, then changed it to 12 and now its already been 1:30 pm and that engineers mobile number is OFF. I called customer care and told them that its been four days and engineer promised me to be there, so I made myself available, again the traditional reply: will inform engineer. Have really wasted more than 15 hours of my study time (online exams) in the last 4 days which is very precious to me.

In meanwhile, I also met their HR 3 times so that I get better service, but all in vain. Few days back, I found a senior citizen in their office with a similar internet issue, and it was really disgusting to see that no-one attended him [senior citizen] for around 10 mins. When he asked them to assist him, they asked him to WAIT. [The engineer after visiting his place promised to come the next day to resolve his issue, but didnt for next 4 days. And finally he had to come all the day to their office.] Even my neighbour is waiting for their turn for last few days.

I have really found them unprofessional and unethical. Extremely poor service, no discipline and mannerism while dealing with customers. With such service, customer not only looses their money (for me Rs 900), but also his valuable time, his study/work commitments, temperament and (for few, mental tortures dealing while dealing with them). And it's sad to keep telling them our issue, they either repeatedly neglect it or keep things pending because of their poor management.

Already many here have complained about their pathetic customer service. Adding mine too.

VKK
                      We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please mail the issue on [protected]@hns.net.in, so that we can get in touch with you, and can solve the problem as soon as possible.
                      I agree to above all statements.

Honesty net solution is (bhandup) is the worst service provider i have found.
                      I am loosing my temper because of their poor service
                      Their customer service not at all available to customers. Their IVR says to sms the complaint to a mobile no. But all the sms made to the no is expires and returns to us.
                      Are they think they are the wise people, doing this kind of cheating which the customer cant understand.

My user id is : dsraja.
                      I decided to shift my service need to other service provider. like wireless.

I can bare this cheaters.
                      They dont value customers money, . and time.
                      They simply say after getting money "Go to hell..."
                      I am facing same kind of problem... and at the end they said we are not going to provide you service any more... is this way to talk to customer???

Delhi, Delhi
                        Honesty Net Solutions (I) Pvt Ltd, is an Internet service provider in the areas of Kanjurmarg, Bhandup, Vikhroli, suburban areas of Mumbai. We are, residents of Great Eastern gardens, Kanjurmarg(West), have been availing their broadband services for quite a few months. But, for the past few months their services are pathetic. Even repeated complaints are of no result. No one comes to check or rectify the problem. We are forced to renew our subscription every month as they are the only provider of the said service in the territory.Thus, they have a monopoly in that area and we have to suffer because of that.

Honesty Net Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. — internet service provider

Address : Honesty Net Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
                        A-2009, Station Plaza, 2nd Floor,
                        Station Road, Bhandup (West),
                        Mumbai - 400 078.

Telephone : +[protected]

Fax : +[protected]

Email : [protected]@hns.net.in

Them and their buddies hack into servers after they are finished with you. Beware honesty, right.

J
                          I have taken 1GBPM / 256 KBPS plan from Honesty Net solutions (I) Pvt Ltd
                          (Bhandup). But i am facing so many problems....

B

I took a unlimitedplan from Honesty Netsolutions. however in past
                          one months I have not been able to use their internet. Half of the time it cannot connect. Gives me Request Time Out.

They have a worst customer service...all i get from them is I end up calling these guys everyday.

Please help! They promised me unlimited internet for a month...
                          and i have hardly used it as the internet is always down.

I need my money back...