ICFAI University

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Awesome

ICFAI University related photos (23)

ICFAI University Complaints & Reviews

H
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dear Sir/Madam, I am Dilen Hindocha - a student aggrieved by wrongly asking of CFA council membership fees. Now that ICFAI is giving the degree of MFA - the point of collecting CFA council membership fees does not stand. I have been asked to pay 10000 towards council fees, before I can apply for last exams - online. I think, now this fees needs to be waived off, allowing all the students to give CFA exams - without this fees.

[Oct 30, 2014] ICFAI University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear INC Registrar My name is Mohammed Naseruddin Patel completed my MBA in INC hubli, however i did my SIP late due to some personal problems & received my Certificate in 2009 as passed out in 2009, as i was adjusted in Atum Batch instead of my 2007 regular batch & when i received my certificate my name is mis spelled to Naseeruddin instead of Naseruddin can you help me out here sir, & as far as i remember INC is a UGC recognised by some people recently are saying its not, & will it impact on my Job as currently I am working for a Manufacturing company which an Indian MNC has Global presence of more than 120 countries, I am working as Area Manager sales & service & have been promoted twice in just 2 yrs for my performance, will this delayed MBA certificate effect my carrier? & how can i get my name changed in Certificate. This is my 3rd Job after completion of my MBA. Pls Help

M
      Pune, Maharashtra
      Hi, I had registered for distance learning MBA from ICFAI University in the year 2010 with enrollment no.[protected]. I had paid the entire course fee of Rs.60, 000/- at the time of admission itself. While enrolling for the course, I thought I could continue and complete the course within the stipulated time frame. However, due to some personal exigencies and the work pressure at office, I was/am not in a position to continue with the course anymore. Thus, I had informed ICFAI SSD team that I would like to withdraw from the course and requested for a refund of the course fee after deducting the cost of course material for GROUP A. Till date, I had receive the course books for GROUP A only, and I had not taken any other service/exam from ICFAI. When I requested ICFAI SSD for a refund of the course fee after deducting the cost of course material for GROUP A, they were denying to refund the amount. In this connection, I sincerely request you to pursue this matter with ICFAI and make sure that I get the refund of the amount I've paid. Thanks & Regards, Vithal MSNP, Email: [protected]@gmail.com [protected][protected]

[Aug 07, 2014] ICFAI University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Team,

Can you please update whether any reply has been received from ICFAI University on this?

Thanks & Regards,
      Vithal MSNP,
      Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Mysore, Karnataka
        ICFAI is asking for 5000 for CIMBAG Membership...are they issuing certificates or not without registering for CIMBAG ? Seems...
        S
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        University is asking to pay compulsory fee of Rs. 5000 towards membership of CIMBAG now. It was not Quoted anywhere during...

R
        Jul 18, 2018
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu
        I'm a student of MBA taken admission in 2010 but im not able to clear my exam, i have attend 6times exam not clear my course will expiry in SEP 2014, please any body help me to withdraw my course in ICFAI they need only money, Please suggest will i get my money back i have paid 60000 in addmission time IM very tensed Regarding MBA.

Rakini
        MOB:[protected]
        Hi Rakini

Did you get any response?

Shyju MM
        ICFAI Distance MBA is too vast and too tough.It is impossible to pass the exam having minimum 50% passing criteria even if you are not working. I had to step back.
        Take admission only if you want to study the subjects in too depth and ready face challenge of tough exams.

Study material is good.

Kolkata, West Bengal
          i am student of ICFAI took admission in bachelors course. i enrolled in written exam mode/offline mode. suddenly they changed their exam mode to online mode without any notice,guideline,malpractise list and instructions which other universities have done so. they removed all sample question papers from their website and more over their study material does not match with the new exam pattern which is of multiple choice type(mcq) type.once in an exam in online, after finishing exam i was writing some questions and to check at home, an invigilator caught me for malpractice and humilated me infornt of others and i was show caused. the exam responsibility is given to an outsourced agency and they are just not at par to be an invigilator. i wrote to icfai, they reponsed me after 15 days , no copy of complaint what the agency has made. SO BEWARE, BEFORE TAKING ADMISSSION TO ICFAI.NEVER.

ICFAI — not give my exam details clearly

i go to the icfai office from 8 to 10 time to finding my BBA exam dates but any body of the office can not be clearly give the information about him. i will very tence because my 1st year period end on the 1 july 2009 and my condition is i am not give any exam paper of BBA.

Pune, Maharashtra
            I am doing MCA course in your university. My enrollment number is :[protected].

I registered for...
            Dear Team,

I have enrolled in the MBA program under flexible learning format by opting the EMI facility bearing...
            S
            Mumbai, Maharashtra

I have enrolled for the distance course in MBA program under ICFAI University, Sikkim in the month...
            V
            Delhi, Delhi
            I am shikha sharma n i have enrolled for mba probram from icfai. After completion of four stages they have mailed me for fees...

Ludhiana, Punjab
            ICFAI university is a bloody fraud .everything is fake in this. once joined in this his/her life will b spoiled...

fake university.........
            they are just making money.......by spoiling the students carrier

ICFAI — fraud university

hello sir my name is krishna i have a complaint about icfai university they are not offering a genuine education the thing has happen when i enter to icfai university while surfing the internet icfai university offering a dual masters programs so i decided to meet them they told me and convinced me to join in a mba-cfa program so i attracted and decided to join in mba-cfa program they told that this is flexible learning program for working employees i finished my application for that program they played a game with me they came to my house and they took my system but i was enrolled with icfai i cant decide that whether it is a fraud or genuine program not only me so many people invested many money and lost they are telling that there are internship program and placement assurance also i cant decide that it is genuine or fake many netizens are telling its a fake i request u to take a seviour action on them some people are telling i lost lakhs of ruppees
            Hi! Kaja Venkata phani Krishna,

I always hear Tripura or Dehradun, established as private universities through state legislation and also recognized by UGC. Hence continuing in the course should not be problem.

Vilash Yadav
            Hello Kaja Venkata phani Krishna

Don’t go by what people generally write here without facts, I suggest you to concentrate on your studies, write to SSD ([protected]@icfaiuniversity.in) if there is a problem, and put in systematic efforts and try to attend the exams. There are several students who have successfully completed the program and got opportunities in corporate sector.

SSO
            Student Services Dept.
            Hello (India Consumer complaint).
            Myself Priya & i take admission in ICFAI in 2010.in BBA (correspondence) from jalandhar branch.
            Here is my [protected] Enrollment No.
            My complaint is that this university is really fake & fraudulent.at the admission time they said so many things like they will provide a good coaching for the exams & full support. but they did nothing like this.even every time for the exams,books i have to ask they never bothered about the students whether they are satisfied or not?
            a person who make these promise at the admission time , when i did not receive these facilities i called at jalandhar branch & one of their employee said he is regained & then i asked about another female employee she was also regained.
            how can they make us so fool???????????
            even these people are so weird they never asked to the student why r u not giving exams this time if student don't even applied for 2-3 intakes they never worried & even for the result also...
            they never care about the student's growth / performance. they are just making money by making the students fool...to like me
            i feeling so unlucky that i took admission in this university. when i was thought to submit a complaint here & i search about ICFAI there were so many complaints it makes me surprise...............

now the matter is this i want my first year fees back as they never care about me..?? i called them but they bhevae very rudely with me.they never support me for the exams.

i think PTU/LPU's correspondence system is very good than this fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee university................ now i want my fees back................that's it..........as soon as possible.
            they waste my time/my money....

Please respected sir make the possible for refund the fees............

i will advice to every student never took admission in these type o[censored]niversity & every time first search everything about the university then took the step............
            Ms.Priya Sharma

Dear Student,

At the outset, we wish to clarify that the distance learning programs are self-study based and the courseware provided helps the student in incremental understanding of the subject.

Students are expected to read from courseware, forward academic queries, if any, through mail to the University and appear for the examinations.
            Exams are conducted during Jan, Apr, Jul and Oct months. Online registrations are held 2 months ahead of each session.

Info updates of the nature referred in the mail i.e. courseware despatch details, exam schedules, commencement of registration etc. too are sent to students over website and also mail to registered email ids of the students.

You are advised to check email registered with the University and mail further issues to [protected]@iutripura.edu.in for clarification.

Student Services Department.

Here you can find students are posting positive response for ICFAI University.
            Read the 2nd comment also ...
            Dear Readers,

This University is absolutely worst for correspondence students as well, they are here just to make money and only money, neither do they clear the exams properly despite giving your level best and during my tenure with this university I noticed that numerous students form different batches along with mine left this university's programmes of MBA, MCA, CFA & joined other universities like Symboisis, Eiilm, IPM, IMS Pune, Sikkim Manipal, Annamalai University and managed to get their degrees & Diplomas but this university kept on hampering the career of the students for the sake of money for 4 to 6 years, as on quater basis they use to conduct their tests and for that they use to charge 1000 Rs for each subject every time on iutripura.com website, ICFAI University never cleared the exams of students but these same student with same IQ level managed to procure their degrees from above mentiond universities successfully by clearing their exams in first stroke.

Now the management of ICFAI University must scrutinize its intentions and modus-operandi that what is the problem with their style of taking & checking the examination and how it should be rectified, on the same forum readers can also find few more comments made against their correspondence courses and regular ones.

This University has really destroyed the career of several students. please be careful before you enroll yourself for this university I and many other students too never paid a heed to the warning of other students & under the haughtiness of our intelligence & convincing words of their counsellors we joined this university which resulted in wasting of 4 golden years of our life and money although later we managed to get our degrees from other universities with good percentages but we failed to retrieve those lost years that created a lot of problem for us to apply for abroad & in procuring the jobs as you cannot justify your constantly getting failed and focused of your studies fully by leaving your jobs just because these people don't clear your tests properly in 1 to 6 attempts.

Sahil Singh Jaswal

V
              Mumbai, Maharashtra
              No matter what.I have studied in ICFAI.& i can only say one thing that is they have stood up in quality education rather than quantity .Our faculties were so good.Compared to any other reputed colleges they were giving importance to each and every student & groomed them in the particular field of their choice.Most importantly rather than seeing the competencies they gave importance to the strength and weakness of every student and accordingly groomed.That is what matters.

Hi sir / madaam.

I want to inform you that i have taken admission in icfai and paid all the fee. Unfortunately i could not appeared at any examination except two times. I am suffering from hard up of money. Please help me to get refund of my all fee. My enrollment no is - mba2093588. Please send me positive reply on my e mail address. I am waiting for your responce.

Thanks and regards
                Md irfan khan
                Mobile - [protected]
                E mail - [protected]@indiatimes.com.
                Dear Mr Md Irfan Khan

It is noted that you were enrolled into the program on April 13, 2007.

The University has facilitated your examination attendance and smooth
                progression throughout the period.

You have availed services for more than 5 years and requesting for refund, while
                the program could have been completed in two years.

You are advised to appear for the examinations and aim for clearing the
                same, to embark on improving the career.

with best wishes

Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir
                  PGDBA Certificate Not received
                  I have completed all the procedure regarding in order to procure the PGDBA Certificate Of the ICFAI National College Sangli,but still now I have not received the PGDBA Certificate and when I contacted my principal for the same he said that u have completed all the procedure and will recieve the Certificate very soon.But 3 years have been passed I have not yet received the Certifictae and the college has been closed and when I made an contact with them through mail([protected]@gmail.com) they say that u r an NQ Student i.e Not Qualified Student but when I asked the reason they r not responding.
                  I have all the proof with me such as receipt of the fees paid,SIP Reports,MTP reports,etc.
                  PLz help me
                  My DEtails
                  Name:-Abdul Azeez Maktum Hussain
                  Enrollment No:-6ND27362
                  Centre :-Sangli
                  Year:-2006-08
                  Complaint withdrawal

I have received the certificate and I don't have any complaints with ICFAI National College as of now.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    sir, i was student of icfai national college my enrollment no 5nb11426 but still i am waiting for my degree
                    I have passed out of 2005-07 batch and my provisional certificate is showing 2008 pass out

so as i request to you asap pls send and correct my degree
                    my mail address is
                    Abhishek Ranka
                    60,vrindavan vihar Hiran magri Sector-3
                    Opp- nehru hostel
                    udaipur, pin-313002
                    Dear Mr Abhishek Ranka,

Your Certificate is being despatched today. As you have not approached us so far with updated address we could not despatch the certificate.

Hello!

I want to submit a complaint for mental harrasment by ICFAI, University. From the past three months, I am regularly trying to get a satisfactory answer to my query but it is unfortunate that ther is no one who is responsible towards students'. There is inefficiency and mismanagement to a large extent into the departments of the university. .

Actually, I have passed the final group of examination of CFA in the mo January' 2012 and already deposited rs.10,000/- for the membership but unfortunatrely I have'nt receive my Degree and CFA Chartered from the university. As per the policy/guidlines of the university, the qualified students will get their degree and Chartered with in 45 days from the date of completion of the final exams. But it is almost the end of more than 100 days in my case. And I am still waiting for the same.

Many times I made a call to the examination centre to get an update in this matter but they are not event picking the phone calls. I am constantly mailing to SSD, SSDDlP, PIO, APIO, REGISTRAR etc .but these departments don't bother to pass any response to the query.

Moreover I had a word with one of the senior officer in examination center but it is very unfortunate that the whole department and management is inefficent to deliver a satisfatory answer to my query.

I want to take a legal action againt the university through Consumer Court. please advise, how should I proceed?

Enrl no.[protected]
                      Program - CFA
                      email id - vm4.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Dear Mr.Vinod Manocha

Provisional certificate is being sent to you in one week to registered
                      address available on records.

The same was clarified in response to your mail to SSD on June 18, 2012.
                      Please await the same.

with best wishes

Hello Sir,

My name is Pooja Rana I want to bring my complaint in your notice against ICFAI University, Hyderabad.

I completed my MCA (Enrollment No: [protected]) in April, 2010. While taking admission, we were informed that we will get placement assistance after completing the degree, and for the same i paid some 5000 extra apart from my course fee and i filled proper agreement where it was clearly mentioned that its terms and conditions.

But after completing my degree, when i sent them a mail to SSD Department regarding placement But after sending repeating mails number of times, i did not get proper response from ICFAI University. In one reply they informed that they have dispatched placement form to our postal address. The same we have to fill and have to send back. but till today, i have not received any form.

I am attaching chain mail between ssd department and my email id.

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful. otherwiise we will loose confidence on our Education system.

To: [protected]@ifenindia.org
                        Sent: Tuesday, 19 October 2010 11:31 PM

Respected Ma'am,

Kindly look into the matter

To: [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in
                        Sent: Tue, 1 June, 2010 2:27:01 PM

To: [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in
                        Cc: [protected]@iutripura.edu.in
                        Sent: Mon, 10 May, 2010 7:40:22 PM
                        Subject: Fw: Enrollment No: [protected]

This is reminder mail for whcih i sent you on 28 April, 2010, butt still i did not receive any reply from your side.

I request you to kindly have a look of my mail and do the needful.

To: "[protected]@iutripura.edu.in" <[protected]@iutripura.edu.in>
                        Sent: Wed, 28 April, 2010 8:15:28 PM
                        Subject: Re: Enrollment No: [protected]

I am writting this mail to acknowlege that i have received my MCA Final Certification as on friday 23 April, 2010.

As per you mail, i was informed that seprate intimation will be sent to me regarding placement scheme.

As i have received my Final certification, i request you to send me details regarding special placement scheme.

All your efforts towards my request are higly appritiable.

I am looking forward for your reply.

MCA Program
                        Enrollment No: [protected]
                        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                        Mobile: +91-[protected]

From: "[protected]@iutripura.edu.in" <[protected]@iutripura.edu.in>
                        To: "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                        Sent: Fri, 26 March, 2010 2:02:33 PM

Dear Ms Pooja Rana

Please note that a separate communication will be sent to you regarding the status of Final Project Work sent by you. On receiving the same the necessary updations will be done at our end to dispatch the certificates to your residential address either through post/courier.

Also note that a separate intimation will be sent to you also regarding the details of special placement scheme. Kindly await for the suitable communication.

Student Services Department

Enrollment No: [protected]
                        Email ID: [protected]@yahoo.co.in

You are registered with Alchemist HR Services for placement activities. It
                        is verified from them that they had despatched the required form, which you failed
                        to complete and submit to them by specified date.

regds
                        dear sir,
                        complaint for icfai tripura, this is in reference to quaizar lashkerwala, enrollment no. was[protected].I have done MCA nov 2011 from ICFAI.I also mailed to ssd, so many times about placement assisstence in dec 2011 and still does.But still get no response.They converse me about registration form.But didn't get any form.

regards
                        quaizar lashkerwala
                        enrollment no. was[protected]
                        email id: [protected]@gmail.com
                        dear sir,
                        I have also registered with Alchemist HR Services for job placement .What about my registration form??done mca from icfai tripura.

name:- quaizar lashkerwala
                        enrollment no[protected]
                        mob no.[protected]
                        Dear Officer,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

They informed the same communication to us also, that they have dispatced the placement form (kindly Follow the attached mail) But in actuall, we never received such document.

They have not contacted me not even a single time regarding placement. Even after writting n number of times also, i did not received any reply.

I completed my course as per their timeline and i paid extra Rs. 5000 for same. but did not receive response from them.

Kindly take some serious action against them so they can not repeat this to someone else. and they should be worried about other time and money.

Pooja
                        Communication from icfai university.
                        ======================
                        From: "[protected]@iutripura.edu.in" <[protected]@iutripura.edu.in>
                        To: "[protected]@yahoo.co.in" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
                        Sent: Fri, 26 March, 2010 2:02:33 PM

Student Services Department
                        =====================
                        Dear Officer,

You can take a reference of Mr. quaizar lashkerwala enrollment no[protected], who is also facing the same.

If, ICFAI or Alchemist HR Services, is not able to provide us placement, then they have to return our money back with the full interest and panelity from the date paid. or else still, they can take our call to process our placement activity.

ICFAI is not a small instituation, it is a big university which is reputed and recognized by indian education system.

When they can't provide the placement assistance then why they ask to extra money for placement.

Kindly do the needful.

G
                          Hi ,

Enrollment No :[protected]

Please find the details of the mail which i have sent to ICFAI...