ICFAI University Complaints & Reviews

3.6
Last updated Sep 11, 2022

File a complaint to ICFAI University

Having problems with ICFAI University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICFAI University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICFAI University

Toll free
1800 103 0303

View more phone numbers

ICFAI University reviews & complaints page 4

Very Sad i do not have a very good feedback and i would not recommend anyone. There no helpline nos which work there is no SPOC who a student can contact and take support. SSd does not respond i have been asking for some support from last three months and there is no update.i dunno who to escalate to as i want to complete my course but my queries are no resolved.i am asked to pay some amount while registering for which i have no clarification.
Is there anyone really concerned for Distance Learning Students there is nobody who calls a student for support. Totally disappointed i have paid Rs.1lac and this is where i am midway with no support. Appreciate that i did not force my sisters to take up a course here.
Dear Roopaliy,
We have information centers across India, you can visit there and get solved your problem, even we are available online.
One more thing you can call +91-[protected] or mail at [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in.

Please contact us asap.

Sachin

I have taken admission in june'2014 and paid 10, 000 as first payment then converted the remaining payment to EMI and also paid 5 EMI's (3850*5=19250) without any delay. Then paid remaining amount of Rs. 30750 in cash. Total amount paid is 60, 000. Now the university is not allowing to register for next exam and also to view exam results. POP Up is coming as "pay the remaining fee of Rs.8200". When approached the ICFAI team, they are giving...

Dear Sir / Madam,

I Uthaiyasankar s have done my MBA in ICFAI NATIONAL COLLEGE in COIMBATORE[protected] batch, I dint collect my MBA certificates and the same was not received through couriers also.

I've paid all my FEES without any due, please arrange me to get my certificates .Hence i request you to send my certificates safely through couriers.Thanks in advance.

Uthaiyasankar
    [protected].

Hereby i enclosed my mailing address:
    NAME : UTHAIYASANKAR

surrampatti,
    Erode-638009.
    Mobile : [protected]
    ICFAI University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mentioned above is my previous Enrollment number for a MBA program in 2004 with ICFAI, as i wanted to reinitiate a fresh admission i was given a sanction of reduction of Rs.31, 000/- towards my new program. On the 20th of Feb i had visited their Vashi branch and enrolled myself for a Sectoral MBA program in Telecom & had swiped my debit card for a amount of Rs. 32, 000/-, the same evening due to amount difference between...

Dear Sir/Madam, The under mentioned request letter posted several time by registered post and the several mails also sent in addition, but regret to mention, no response from them to refund the amount as yet. Kindly help to resolve it. Regards. RK Sharma, New Delhi Phone- [protected] Registered Post Reminder – V - 26.08.2011 Reminder – IV - 15th Jan, 2011 Reminder – III - 22nd Oct, 2010 Reminder – II - 14th June, 2010 31st March, 2010 To The Director Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India 23, Nagarjuna Hills, Panjagutta, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500082 Phone[protected]‎ Sir, I am enrolled with ICFAI for MBA program & my details are as under:- Course MBA Name Rakesh Kumar Sharma Enrollment No. MBA2065858 Enrollment Date 11/04/2006 Valid up-to 2012 Fee deposited 56764.00 Mode of deposit DD-004903 Amt.-10000.00 dated 17/03/06, postdated cheques from 14151 to 14162 amt- 46764.00 dated 01/05/06 to 01/04/07 Course material Received once only in 2006 With due regards, I would like to say that due to unavoidable circumstances, I lost the opportunity to complete the MBA from your prestigious Institute. It was happened just after the enrollment with you & still persist, one of them huge financial loss to me. I deeply regret for my personal learning loss which is unrecoverable & still I am not in position to continue with you for MBA program. My humble request to you to consider my case sympathetically and kindly make arrangement to refund Rs/- 56764.00 (Fifty six thousand seven hundred sixty four only) deposited with ICFAI as fee etc. I shall be very thankful to you for your kind help. With regards RK Sharma CC : www.consumercourtforum.in /Consumer Court PS : About 3 months ago, a gentle man from ICFAI contacted me & said your case is seriously under consideration & payment will be released soon. Kindly release the payment soon. I would like to mention here that 3 cases mentioned below registered with ICFAI for MBA program were recommended by me. I initiated a lot to get those to be with ICFAI. Therefore, I should be graced from ICFAI to consider my request. Mr. Mohan Chandra Joshi (M C Joshi) Mr. Rakesh Kumar Gangwar (R K Gangwar) Mr. Sumit Mathur You may please check your records to verify above.

SirmadamMyself Taranjit singh from punjab want to complain against sale manager ICFE, Saona Road, Gurgaon, on the name of giving franchise for English and distance mode courses. After taking token amount Rs 10000+taxes out of total Rs. 50000, they did not pay heed to my mails, support which they promised to do after getting money.I was called to Gurgaon specially for this purpose i gave them token amount and the remaining amount was to be paid on their visit to my centre at Rajpura(patiala). Due to their ignorance i felt their fraudulent act and so i denied further association to them and asked them to return my money but they denied and with whom i was agreed to take their franchise, he never picked my phone neither he contacted me. Now his phone is off for a long time.i have all the mails, terms proof of cheque in the mail against them.It was also agreed that franchise fee will be in installment and token amount will be returned on valid reason if i want. All the things are written.please help me to recover my money.Taranjit singh0991543988909646634050

ICFAI University — Online Examamination CBT

Dear Sir/Madam, From last 1 years I want give online exam, I tired to fill forms. I am working from 8 years into IT Industry as Asst.Manager . I bored to Contact with ICFAI people with Emails & Chat ; I visited Hubli Center also, but their is none one can resolve this issue...I Don't want such University Degree please return my Fees or End my course, It time waste for me. Enrollment No[protected] Course - MCA Thanks...

Hi.I am doing my MBA in distant mode from ICFAI and the fee payment was completed in 2012 itself. Now when i am trying to check my results online, i am getting a message that it is withheld due to pending. CIMBAG membership fee of Rs.5000. This is such a big amount and I dont want any member ship and neither I want to pay this fee. This was never mentioned any where before then what is the need to make students pay forcefully? this is complete injustice being done to students.
          ICFAI University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam, I am Dilen Hindocha - a student aggrieved by wrongly asking of CFA council membership fees. Now that ICFAI is giving the degree of MFA - the point of collecting CFA council membership fees does not stand. I have been asked to pay 10000 towards council fees, before I can apply for last exams - online. I think, now this fees needs to be waived off, allowing all the students to give CFA exams - without this fees.
            ICFAI University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear INC Registrar My name is Mohammed Naseruddin Patel completed my MBA in INC hubli, however i did my SIP late due to some personal problems & received my Certificate in 2009 as passed out in 2009, as i was adjusted in Atum Batch instead of my 2007 regular batch & when i received my certificate my name is mis spelled to Naseeruddin instead of Naseruddin can you help me out here sir, & as far as i remember INC is a UGC recognised by some people recently are saying its not, & will it impact on my Job as currently I am working for a Manufacturing company which an Indian MNC has Global presence of more than 120 countries, I am working as Area Manager sales & service & have been promoted twice in just 2 yrs for my performance, will this delayed MBA certificate effect my carrier? & how can i get my name changed in Certificate. This is my 3rd Job after completion of my MBA. Pls Help

Hi, I had registered for distance learning MBA from ICFAI University in the year 2010 with enrollment no.[protected]. I had paid the entire course fee of Rs.60, 000/- at the time of admission itself. While enrolling for the course, I thought I could continue and complete the course within the stipulated time frame. However, due to some personal exigencies and the work pressure at office, I was/am not in a position to continue with the course anymore. Thus, I had informed ICFAI SSD team that I would like to withdraw from the course and requested for a refund of the course fee after deducting the cost of course material for GROUP A. Till date, I had receive the course books for GROUP A only, and I had not taken any other service/exam from ICFAI. When I requested ICFAI SSD for a refund of the course fee after deducting the cost of course material for GROUP A, they were denying to refund the amount. In this connection, I sincerely request you to pursue this matter with ICFAI and make sure that I get the refund of the amount I've paid. Thanks & Regards, Vithal MSNP, Email: [protected]@gmail.com [protected][protected]
                Hi Team,

Can you please update whether any reply has been received from ICFAI University on this?

Thanks & Regards,
                Vithal MSNP,
                Email: [protected]@gmail.com

ICFAI is asking for 5000 for CIMBAG Membership...are they issuing certificates or not without registering for CIMBAG ? Seems this will be a huge setback for student after completing the course with such high fees.. Please let me know if anyone have any info... Thanks...

ICFAI University — Cimbag membership fee

University is asking to pay compulsory fee of Rs. 5000 towards membership of CIMBAG now. It was not Quoted anywhere during admission that i have to pay this fee now after clearing my exam my result was hold due to non payment. it is totally injustice & wrong policy o[censored]niversity.please help me as don't want to pay extra 5000 rs now at this stage....

I'm a student of MBA taken admission in 2010 but im not able to clear my exam, i have attend 6times exam not clear my course will expiry in SEP 2014, please any body help me to withdraw my course in ICFAI they need only money, Please suggest will i get my money back i have paid 60000 in addmission time IM very tensed Regarding MBA.

Rakini
                  MOB:[protected]
                  Hi Rakini

Did you get any response?

Shyju MM
                  ICFAI Distance MBA is too vast and too tough.It is impossible to pass the exam having minimum 50% passing criteria even if you are not working. I had to step back.
                  Take admission only if you want to study the subjects in too depth and ready face challenge of tough exams.

Study material is good.

ICFAI — FEES Receipt

I want to submit a complaint for mental harrasment by ICFAI, University. From the past three months, I am regularly trying to get a satisfactory answer to my query but it is unfortunate that ther is no one who is responsible towards students'. There is inefficiency and mismanagement to a large extent into the departments of the university. . Actually, I have in IInd stage examination of MBA and already deposited Ist and IInd stage...

i am student of ICFAI took admission in bachelors course. i enrolled in written exam mode/offline mode. suddenly they changed their exam mode to online mode without any notice,guideline,malpractise list and instructions which other universities have done so. they removed all sample question papers from their website and more over their study material does not match with the new exam pattern which is of multiple choice type(mcq) type.once in an exam in online, after finishing exam i was writing some questions and to check at home, an invigilator caught me for malpractice and humilated me infornt of others and i was show caused. the exam responsibility is given to an outsourced agency and they are just not at par to be an invigilator. i wrote to icfai, they reponsed me after 15 days , no copy of complaint what the agency has made. SO BEWARE, BEFORE TAKING ADMISSSION TO ICFAI.NEVER.

ICFAI — not give my exam details clearly

i go to the icfai office from 8 to 10 time to finding my BBA exam dates but any body of the office can not be clearly give the information about him. i will very tence because my 1st year period end on the 1 july 2009 and my condition is i am not give any exam paper of BBA.

ICFAI University — Exam center allocation and poor arrangement

I am doing MCA course in your university. My enrollment number is :[protected].

I registered for April exam by selecting the center in Chennai. The center Id - TC_WM_TN.

Below are exam registration details
                      Candidate Id :TPRICF[protected]
                      Unique Pin Nos. :
                      TC_WM_TN-150456 - Programing and problem solving in C-01
                      TC_WM_TN-560585 - Mathematical foundation for computers.br...

ICFAI — Cancellation of Admission Enrollment No: 161200211227

Dear Team,

I have enrolled in the MBA program under flexible learning format by opting the EMI facility bearing Enrollment No:[protected]

But as of now I have some family problems as well as financial crises.

I have initially paid couple of cheques in time with out any concerns.

As I have some concerns right now I will not be able to continue with this course.

At...

Icfai Sikkim — Fraud, Cheating and non responsive

I have enrolled for the distance course in MBA program under ICFAI University, Sikkim in the month of Sept 2011.
                      At the time of admission the then center head committed end number of things to me and my father.

Those are in a nutshell given below:

1. There will be full support / guidance to each and every student whenever they require.
                      2. There will be weekly classes to...