[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — amount debited from account but not credited into icici prudential policy account

My self kuldeep yadav and i am carrying icici prudential life insurance[protected] since last 6 years and every year i am paying 51534 premium and for this month by using below link i paid rs 51534 on my icici prudential life insurance no[protected] via transaction id no [protected] but till now premium not updated in portal of icici prudential. Still it is showing unpaid

Today i book a complaint against that also.

Req to you plz update the status to me so that next course of action decided
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-10 02:05:59

[Mar 10, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Kul_kherwal Mar 10, 2018
Plz see below link
ICICI PRU LIFE INS CO LTD bill for Rs. 51534 due on[protected] has been presented on eazypay. Please quote Transaction ID [protected] at ICICI Bank branch to pay by Cash/Cheque or to view bill & pay online click here https://eazypay.icicibank.com/DA?p=cccahhjd, enter passcode 858668. Transaction charges applicable.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2018
Dear Customer, (Kul_kherwal)

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a4u92c) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

I had transferred 63000 money amount is debited from my account but not credited to biller.please refund my money as soon as possible. Money is important right now please resolve this issue as soon as possible
IMPS Txn Ref[protected] for Rs.63, 000.00 .

If you require any additional details please let me know
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018

Dear Sindhusathu,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (a4u92c_2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team