[Resolved] Icici Bank — credit card repayment issue

Guwahati, Assam, India
 Black_Fly on Nov 11, 2019
Dear sir/ma'am

I was working as an insurance sales agent in icici prudential. They provided me with a credit card of icici bank. After 6 months i quit my job as i got an better opportunity. By the month of july, 2019 i was overdue by an amount of rs. 24000. I made a payment of rs. 9012. By that means my balance should have been reduced to rs. 14, 998. But instead of that my remaining payable balance has been increased to rs. 30, 000.
When the matter came to my notice, i tried contacting them regarding my statement. But there was no response from their side. Nothing at all.

Now from last 2 months, a lady named shilpa from delhi have been calling my office colleagues, my parents and even sent a guy to our house instead of calling me and asking them to forward a number to me. When i call back on the given number, she responds to me like i will call you back in 5 minutes and then gone. No calls for few days. The same has been repeating for a while.

Yours faithfuly
Sahil
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 12, 2019

[Nov 11, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2019
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0020x) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team