[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — deactivate one assist service

Date of incident : 3rd feb 2018

I also received call from icici bank and they just given information about one assist plan after than they automatically activated this plan and deducted rs-1799/- from my saving a/c. Without my permission. I don't need this plan actually. Please deactivate this plan and refund my money asap

Make sure to deactivate this plan asap, if not.. I will no more with icici bank
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Feb 01, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Punaramrar Feb 01, 2019 Please resolve it's complain fast... I have received emails from one assist in mails your next installment of one assist for tomorrow.. 2nd Feb 2019
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5nbhw) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Customer,

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had. To assist you further, Request you to share your registered mobile number and membership ID details on ([protected]@oneassist.in).

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

ICICI Bank