[Resolved] Icici Bank — does not have all the list of cities in online banking to update the address

Gudlavalleru, India
 VenuGadu on Mar 4, 2019
We cannot see all the city names in icici bank online banking to update the address... As we do not have an option to update the address... I have sent an email to icic customer care to update the address along with the scanned signed copy of my aadhaar copy... And the stupid customer care has detailed me the navigation steps on how to update the address in online banking... Please get the complete list of cities populated or please give an option to type in the city name.

Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 7, 2019

[Mar 05, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2019
Dear Customer (VenuGadu),

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5pw0p) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Comments

Please resolves these charges immediately. Without my knowledge deducted not even confirmation email or SMS.

guptharao's reply, Mar 4, 2019
please explain me what is ECSRTNCHG charges.

Dear Customer (guptharao),

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5pw0p_1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Sir
I am Kunal changra I have bajaj finance will the amount of 28644 and money is deducted but Bajaj finance payment not done
Please refund my money
There is trasection screen shot

Dear Vejendra Valmiki,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on care@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5pw0p_2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
My name is mohit tiwari i am working with icici bank ltd my employee id 402749 i submitted my resignation on 5 feb 2019 because of i am not able to join so please i want final settlement and clearence

Dear Mohit Tiwari,

We have intimated the concerned officials in ICICI Bank to connect with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400051
    Icici Bank - does not have all the list of cities in online banking to update the address