[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — dp charges debited from my account

Icici bank — amount deduction dp chgs till mar-2019

I am venkatesh padmanaban. 824.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till mar-19) on 24-apr-2019. I have never used my demat account till now.

They told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 4, 2019

[May 02, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response May 02, 2019 Dear Customer (Venkatesh Padmanaban),

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Updated by Venkatesh Padmanaban May 03, 2019 ICICI Bank — Amount deduction dp chgs till mar-2019

I am Venkatesh Padmanaban. 824.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (Dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till mar-19) on 24-Apr-2019. I have never used my demat account till now.

They told me by the ICICI representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici.

When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number is [protected].[protected][protected] I didn't get any calls from you still...
Updated by Venkatesh Padmanaban May 15, 2019 No One is calling me as on today... Just like you have given non met commitment to close the issue. But ICICI Bank wont met customers needs. Please reverse the amount that you have charged for (Dmc/in[protected] dp chgs till mar-19) on 24-apr-2019. I have never used my demat account till now. Even i didn't activated it.
Updated by Venkatesh Padmanaban Jun 04, 2019 I didn't even get the call as ICICI Official said in the above. However they put problem is resolved, this is how showed how cheated us... WORST BANK... DONT EVER GO WITH THIS BANK... IM PLANNING TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT... MONEY LAUNDERING BANK...
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Am not receiving otp and sms alerts for my icici credit card and debit card. After several attempts I am not receiving OTP on my registered mobile nunber
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (304224_01) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
My Money has been deducted from account by vsi Amazon prime.. But I don't request anything like that. Icici Bank is cheating us.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response, May 3, 2019
Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [email protected] Please mention the UID (304224_02) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank