ICICI Bank — i have not subscribed to my money manager and rs. 354 got deducted from my account

Dear
Icici bank executive,

I have not at all subscribed to my money service or used it but still annual fee of rs. 354 got deducted from my account on 09-mar-2018.

Also i can't find 'unsubscribe' option in the my money console. Please unsubscribe me from my money service and pay back my money. Attaching the relevant proof with this complaint.

G. Avinash
Mar 11, 2018

ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I recharged my jio number on 09th of March 2018. Although the amount of rs 597 was deducted from my bank account, but the recharged has not been done neither the amount was refunded.

Kindly return the amount asap.

[protected]@gmail.[protected]@gmail.com

I have also attached the transaction screenshot.

Dear sir
rsbcl ke chalana me 100 or note jamma hai karate hai
My name is Vishal and i'm holding a Saving account in icici bank for the past 3 years. i just saw today when i checked my account online, that many times i have been charged posdec chg of rs. 29.50. and I was not at all aware of this and was not aware what is this.They didn't even mention what type of transaction is that.

ICICI Bank