ICICI Bank — Not willing to resolve the wrong transaction

ICICI Bank, India
 sanjshingala on May 29, 2020
I have made one wrong transaction from my personal account on 27th oct 2019. I have mentioned the details below.
I have realized the transaction was wrong and then i did inform to icici bank customer care on phone and also sent the details by mail to icici bank customer care department. After a month i received a text message on the registered mobile number (+91 [protected]). The message shows that that the beneficial bank declined to revert the transaction.
I approach to icici bank (Where i have my account) the manager told me to speak with bank of baroda. I spoke with bank of baroda manager so he said that he does not received any complain. So back again to my bank icici and have a words with bank manager now the manager change his mind, he is too reluctant to write a mail to bank of baroda, keshod, gujarat. Also in my first visit he had spoken with the senior authority of the icici bank but the mumbai branch senior lady manager swapna chanda, customer service manager, icici bank limited directly decline my application and forced me to forget the money and do not come to icici bank for this case.
So, i am ambling in between these two banks to get the money return. As i am the icici bank account holder and the experience i have faced the real trouble since last 7 months. This money is earned by my hard work and sweating. I can not let go it as prodigal way.
This icici bank is offering wrong service and misguiding to customer and masquerading as trying to resolved the issue. I wish kindly check with the icici bank or the bank of baroda keshod with given information to resolve the isse.

Account holder details :
Name : sanjay devaji bhai shingala
A/c no. :[protected]
Branch/ifsc code : icic0001838
Transaction no : mmt/imps/[protected]
Date : 27th oct 2019

The real beneficial account holder detail.
Name : mittal rajeshkumar gajera
Account : bank of baroda keshod branch, gujarat
A/c no. : [protected]

Sanjay shingala
+[protected]

Not willing to resolve the wrong transaction

[May 29, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response May 29, 2020
Dear Sanjshingala,

Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team