[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — one assist icici

Today i have received message from team one assist icici bank saying that
"
Hi customer, your walletassist plan will be renewed for another year. Membership fees of rs 1899 will be charged on your icici bank account as applicable - team oneassist"

I don't even know when this got activated, and i think this people might have deducted same amount even last year also without my notice.
I request the one assist team to deactivate this immediately.
My icici a/c is : [protected].

Shreekantha
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Customer,

We have made a note of your concern. We will have our official get in touch with you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Shreekanth,

We're sorry for the unpleasant experience you had with us. To assist you further, Request you to share your membership ID and registered contact number details on ([protected]@oneassist.in).

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.
Dear Shreekantha,

Greetings from OneAssist!

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your membership cancellation is processed vide service request number 3950125. Your amount 1399/- will be credited in bank account within 5 to 7 working days. However, we have forwarded your case to the concerned team, they will get back to you shortly.

Devendra,

OneAssist, Social Media Team.

ICICI Bank