[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — transaction related

I, neeraj kumar mishra having saving account no.[protected]. I have done a transaction amounting rs. 400/- on dated 07.03.2018 at 11:25 am with my colleague. The said payment debited from my account but unfortunately till today no payment has been credited to my colleague account nor credited / refunded to my account.

Pls do need full.

Neeraj kumar mishra
Apr 21, 2018

[Mar 15, 2018] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018 Dear Neeraj Kumar Mishra,

We regret any inconvenience caused. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Now, I have taken a mini statement of my saving account from my nearest Punjab National Bank branch on dated 17.03.2018 in which you can clearly see that the said amount i.e. Rs. 400/- deducted on 07.02.2018 from my account. (Mini statement attached)

On the other hand the another transaction was also done by me on same day amounting Rs. 500 with same person was successfully transferred.

I am once again requesting you that kindly do needful at your end and intimate me.

Neeraj Kumar mishra