[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — transfer of eps t

I had transferred my pf account from dr. Reddy's, account no. Ap/ptc/39344/555 to glenmark pharmaceuticals pf account no. Mh/ban/020942/9998. Later transferred from glenmark to lupin pf trust, account no. Mh/12465/x/42945 in nov 2009. However, pf balance had been transferred from glenmark to lupin but not eps. I now transferred from lupin to hetero drugs, hyderabad, pf account no. Ap/ptc/27486/18034. The pf balance had been transferred from lupin to hetero drugs and eps service from lupin starting from 24/11/2009 had also been transferred. But eps service from dr. Reddy's and glenmark had not been transferred.

So request you please transfer the eps service from glenmark and dr. Reddys to the present account, ap/ptc/27486/18034. I am in eps service since 1994 from dr. Reddys and service had been transferred to till date.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 5, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Customer,

We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a5n39i) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Quikr Job very Frauds Plz does pay money
Avinash Jamage's reply, Jan 18, 2019