[Resolved]  IFB Industries — Faulty dishwasher delivered

I purchased a IFB dishwasher Neptune sx1 15 place setting on the 28th of August 2020 from ifb point pathankot. When the technicians from ifb came for installation, the machine display kept flashing error every time they tried to give a demo.
After many attempts the technicians told me it was a faulty PCB and it had to be replaced. I told them I need replacement for which they told me it would months on end before I would receive a replacement and convinced me to opt for a PCB replacement instead, all the time assuring me that the PC replacement would be done easily as the spare part was readily available.
Today I called them up to enquire about the same and they tell me the spare part is not available and the machine would be repaired as soon as the spare would be available!!!
Why should a customer go through all this agony for no fault of theirs. The product delivered to me was faulty and instead of replacing it for me, they tell me it's better get the faulty component replaced and now they can't even do that which was promised. I spent close to 50000 on this machine and its lying redundant in my house because of irresponsible company policies!!!
I need my money back!!!
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2020
The local ifb service centre technician in pathankot replaced the faulty component in the dishwasher and its been working fine since then. Thank you for forwarding my complaint to the the concerned people.

[Sep 10, 2020] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response Sep 12, 2020

We are so sorry for your unpleasant experience. We will connect with you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Thank you so much for helping me out with my complaint...forever grateful. The ifb executives got in touch with me and after a few attempts and replacing the faulty parts the machine is now fully functional.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2020

We are glad your issue is resolved and you are satisfied. Please write back to us for any further assistance or feedback on our Email : [email protected] .We also have a Chat option for speedy and instant support via Chat-bot at https://agentchat.ifbsupport.com/live.html. Now you can also use our “Chat with us” link available on our website https://www.ifbappliances.com/, for quick reference the link is https://cb.ifbsupport.com/.

IFB APPLIANCES

IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107