[Resolved] IFB Industries — I am complaining about ifb chimney

523, Kamat Royale, Kerant., Panjim, India
 Javastar on May 17, 2019
My name is clifford fernandes. I am from caranzalem, panjim, goa. My ifb chimney (Type cm. Model: 1s2bp is not working for more than a week. I had given a complaint and was not attended. As i needed the chimney in working condition because of cooking fumes in the house, i opened it up and got to know the motor winding was burnt on one side, i took the motor and went to panjim ifb service center to ask for replacement. A service personal was sent the next day to my residence who just came and checked. After that i have been repeatedly in touch with the service center and have personally visited it but in vain. Nobody is giving a positive reply whether the motor is available or no. Please help.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 25, 2019

[May 17, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, May 17, 2019

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019

We tried to call on [protected] number but unable to reach. Please provide your alternate number so that we can assist you. Alternately you can write on [email protected] incase any further assistance.

IFB Appliances

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - I am complaining about ifb chimney