[Resolved] IFB Industries — ifb washing machine tl65rdss

nandpura on Dec 20, 2017
Hi team,
I purchased a washing machine model no - tl65rdss from arun electronics, yamuna nagar, haryana-135001 (India). Services provided by the dealer is very bad that will affect the ifb company image. I purchased the machine on 8/11/2017. No person from dealer side available to install the machine and to give demostration of machine. I already called multiple times to dealer for installation but they are not responding, even not pick the calls. I already purchased one product from the same dealer that time also create so many problems by the dealer. I register a complaint on helpline no with incident no - [protected]. So i request you plz take this issue on priority and i will consider the start warranty date after installation of product. Because it already pending from more than one month for installation and i request you to cancel the dealership of arun electronic because their services to the customer is very poor and they are affecting the company name as well as degrade the product values. For further query plz contact me on my new no - [protected]

ifb washing machine tl65rdss
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 22, 2018

[Dec 20, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 21, 2017

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Updated by nandpura, Dec 21, 2017
Yes and Thanks for support. I request you to take serious action against such dealers not providing good service to the customer.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - ifb washing machine tl65rdss