[Resolved] IFB Industries — I'm complaining about service and your monopoly

vijaygadhavi on Dec 26, 2017
My name is vijay gadhavi mobile: [protected]
I have front load elite5.5 kg washing machine. Its warranty expired.
Last month due to some water lick-age issue i have call local engineer from urban clap. He has done very good job. But there were some spare part we require to change and he said ifb is not providing require spare parts to them so he can not change it. I cant belive this. So i have call ifb authorize service center and they said we are not giving spare parts to others, if you need to change any spare part our engineer will comes to visit will take 600 visit charge and if he will change the spare part than we can provide. What the #???
Is this the way of ifb doing monopoly business?
I unnecessary require to pay visit charge to ifb engineer. Today ifb engineer came and taken visit charge and said i will comes after 1-2 days with require spare parts.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 31, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please refer to my complaint number [protected] ID 14502688, My complaint not resolved even after 15 days of submitting my complaint and repeated requests to your customer care. This kind of a pathetic customer care
service is not expected from a brand like you
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - I'm complaining about service and your monopoly