[Resolved]  IFB Industries — split air-conditioners problem not resolved since 25 days

I have purchased split ac of 1 t in may 2018 and is giving reoccurring problem of gas leakage. Every time complaint is registered it is resolved from temporary and problem keeps on reoccurring.. Service is very poor and this time my air conditioner is out of service from last 22 days and still problem is not resolved... This needs to treated with urgency for the benefit of other customers..
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 8, 2019

[May 07, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response May 08, 2019 Dear Sir/Madam,

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update. Alternately you can write mail on [protected]@ifbglobal.com incase any further assistance.

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I did my first complain in march but its 3rd month no one come from ifb to service my air condition and its warranty comes to its end now they asking for paid service what should i do
Minimum 30 times from march to 8th may i have submitted complaints but still they had not solved

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, May 8, 2019

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, May 13, 2019

We tried to call on 9807882786 number but unable to reach. Our technician has rectified the issue. Kindly observe the machine and write us back incase any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Thanks for ur assistance i got my problem solved but by providing me these kind of service m sure in future m nt gonna buy any ifb product 👍🏻
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, May 15, 2019

Apologies for the trouble. Do write to us back if you require any further assistance. Kindly share your valuable feedback.

IFB APPLIANCES
Still my ac is not cooling but due to ur delay in service ur company asking money charges coz my product has gon out of warranty
U provide me service after 2 month nd still that problm is nt solved and fr that i hv to pay nw wow what a play worst service experience i ever had 👍🏻

IFB Industries
    IFB Industries Phone
    1 860 425 5678
    IFB Industries Address
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107