[Resolved] IFB Industries — warranty service issue

udayak82 on Dec 29, 2017

I was purchased ifb washing machine 2013...

Last four years no service persons came and check. Even though we are following last six month no one is came and check my machine..

Mean while my machine is not running now.. Ifb service persons came and checked last day he said pump issue... And he said last four years is not clean pump filter that why problem is comes and he said warranty is over now last month it self...

Issues not our side because no one came and check last four years.. Kindly replace the pump free of cost...

We need best support on this issue... Last six month before i will hosur ifb service persons.

But number not working.

So now i am i will contact customer care last 15 days is playing game.

No one is not clarification my problem.

So please resolve this issue other wise i will go to next level..

I will contact day by day but issue not closed..

Some of the how many time contact customer care last 15 days. Details belw.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 7, 2018

[Dec 30, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to kindly inform you that we have given you the estimation cost for repair of your Washing Machine. Kindly let us know if you would like us to repair your machine and we would be glad to assist.

IFB Appliances
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - warranty service issue