[Resolved] IFB Industries — washing machine elina dx reg

Mk Charles Kennedy Fdo on Nov 25, 2017
Our IFB Washing Machine of model Elina dx is out of order . I made a complaint on this issue on 22/11/2017 but there wasn't any response .So I made a call again to customer care on 23/11/2017 .They replied that they will send an official person for clarifying this issue by 24/11/2017.The next day (24/11/2017)they called me twice regarding our address details and enquired about the location .But they haven't came here.So I made a call today (25/11/2017) regarding this issue .But they replied that they won't come without our AMC receipt .But our AMC receipt was misplaced .So please give me some idea to handle this problem.Please read it and send me a reply giving solution to this problem .I have further attached a photo regarding cheque details.

washing machine elina dx reg
washing machine elina dx reg
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Nov 26, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2017

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - washing machine elina dx reg