IFB Industries — washing machine m

Chaithram ,college nagar -107,Vadakkevila po , kollam ,Kerala ., Kollam, Kollam District, Kerala, India
 Syam Mohan J on Jul 20, 2019
I am from kerala state, kollam district. I have been calling the service centre for a long time for free service of my washing machine and they are making me a fool everyday by calling me and saying they are on there way and calling in the evening that they are unavailable. So please do the needful as i am loosing trust in your firm.
Contact me on :[protected]

[Jul 20, 2019] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jul 22, 2019

We are sorry to learn about the unpleasant experience you've had with our service. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2019

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us back if you require any further assistance. Kindly share your valuable feedback.

IFB APPLIANCES

Comments

Sensor problem
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2019

Please share with us your Complaint No., Registered Contact No. & Location. All the details are mandatory for a quick update. Alternately you can write mail on [email protected] incase any further assistance.

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - washing machine m