[Resolved] IFB Industries — washing machine not attended for 14 days after 5 complaints leave aside rectifying

Sheimour on Nov 28, 2017
A worst service from ifb customer care via shri kailash enterprises, valasarakkam, chennai 87. Washing machine ifb aw60 8062 is down for 20 days. Complaint from now 14th till date nov 28th is not even attended. Spin tub isnt working. I have taken an amc yet this is what i get. The say with in 24 hours it will be rectified. But it is not even attended. 2 reasons one should never buy an ifb.
1. Your quality is a past glory term. Too faulty washing machines.
2. You have no service assurance and your service engineers are our monthly guest. Your spares are poor quality like your engineers.
(For readers of this comment: please do not ever chose ifb even if their past glory urges you.)
Complaint no[protected] dated 14th nov 2017
Complaint no[protected] dated 21st nov 2017 complaint no[protected] dated 28th nov 2017. I don't think i have to beg, run around and plead to get my washing machine up. I would be voicing my displeasure in the worse way that will make you either rectify or regret.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 4, 2018

[Nov 28, 2017] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2017

Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - washing machine not attended for 14 days after 5 complaints leave aside rectifying