Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — flight ticket refund is still pending

Kalyan, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 [email protected] on Apr 11, 2018
Since last 15 days irctc air is not refunded my amount against flight ticket cancellation & till today there is no result under the tid - [protected]. This is the first time i got pissed off because of irctc. I regularly book my tickets from paytm, makemytrip or any other airlines site since i never faced these type of issues. I regret alot that i used your site for my booking. This is worst service.

[Apr 11, 2018] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Hello team,

I did a payment of 213 rupees to IRCTC by Freecharge wallet ([protected]),

the amount deducted from my card but the amount has not received to IRCTC due to this my ticket has not booked.

Kindly look into the matter and make a revert as soon as possible.

TDR no. 243721 & 243720 deposited on 07.12.2016 at kolkata office but refund not yet received.

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - flight ticket refund is still pending