[Resolved] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] — ticket not booked but amount was deducted from account

tan4bun on Jan 8, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

Actually i tried to book a tatkal ticket on jan 05 2018 at 11:11 AM from Gurdaspur (Punjab) to Delhi. Last week, but the ticket was not booked showing error but my amount (Rs. 1654.41) was deducted from my bank account and it was paid to one97 communications (I knew that when i receive the sms from the bank). And i have been waiting for this four days to see whether my money will be refunded but nothing happened that's why i'm posting this complaint.
I request the concerned people to take necessary action and refund my money to the account from which it is debited. The sms i received from the bank is..

"you have initiated a txn of inr 1654.41 at one97 comm on icici bank card no.8004. Otp is 917746. Dont share with anyone. Bank never calls to verify otp"

For your reference i have attached the screenshots of irctc which shows the ticket is not booked and my bank message which shows that the amount was paid to one97 communications.

For further informations, you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com and mobile No is [protected]

ticket not booked but amount was deducted from account
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019
Mobile No - 9671969418
Mail Id - [email protected]

[Jan 09, 2019] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [Irctc] - ticket not booked but amount was deducted from account