Related Indian Railways reviews
View all 5961 Indian Railways Reviews
[Resolved] Indian Railways — Refund my train ticket amount
Subject : REFUND OF MY TATKAL TICKET AMOUNT AND REOPEN OF MY TDR
1. Sir, I have booked a tatkal ticket in train no 12295 bearing PNR no [protected] boarding from Perambur to Danapur on 21 Nov 21.
2. I had received a text message through TM-IRSMSa on 22 Nov 21 at 0048 hrs and 0513 hrs, stating that " The train has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances inconvenience caused is deeply regretted" (screenshot of the same is annexed herewith).
3. After received message, I filed TDR on 22 Nov 21. My reference no is [protected]. But I received a message through mail on 10 Dec 21 that no refund is granted for tatkal confirmed ticket.
4. Since, I could not travel in this train after getting confirmation from TM-IRSMSa regarding cancelation of my train and consequently I had cancelled my train ticket. It is not my fault at my end. It is fault by Indian Railway after sending a cancellation message.
5. Therefore, I request you to consider my case on genuine ground and refund the eligible amount at the earliest.
Was this information helpful?
Dec 30, 2021Complaint marked as Resolved
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.