Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to Indian Railways

Having problems with Indian Railways?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Indian Railways customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Indian Railways

Indian Railways Phone Numbers

Mobile
2031

Indian Railways reviews & complaints page 4

DHANMAYAKAMI WAS ISSUED A TICKET PNR [protected] TRN 19-05-22 SCHpDEP:00:5hw15, SL, NJP-LTT by Indian Railways. The Ticket was posted to her by Speed Post from Mumbai, Though the NILGIRI P O has recived it on 14/5 but they have not delivered it. She has to catch the train on 18/05/22 late night- Early Morning 0-55 on 19/05/22. She is an illiterate lady and is not being issued a duplicate ticket even by paying half the fare. COULD THE RAILWAY AUTHORITIES HELP HER IN THIS EMERGENCY/
Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I hope she will get assistance from the Station Master of NJP today before boarding. She is an illiterate lady. Requst Very Urgent help.

My name is Tilak Raj Goyal. I was travelling with my three family members on 16th May 2022 in Train Number -12266/DEE DURONTO EX /Birth B3/65, 66, 68, 69 from Jammu Tawi to Sarai Rohilla, Delhi. We boarded the train at 7.00 p.m on 16.05.22 at Jammu. Train left Jammu station at 7. 18 P.M. When the train reached at Sarai Rohilla at 4.45 A.M on 17.05.22, we found that one of our bag is missing. I contacted the incharge and apprised him about...

Dear Sir
    I'm in the train jodhpur to af. howroh.
    PNR-[protected]
    Trn:12308
    Dt:17-05-22
    Frm JU to AF
    Cls:2A
    P1-HA1, 1
    P2-NOSB, 0
    Chart Prepared

I'm surprised after boarding in the train
    As I come to know by attendant and t.c
    Said no blanket and bedsheets will be supplies. I have small daughter who caught cold eassily n I'm also patient of fever.
    Also I. Check online on railway portal msg sended by 139 irctc, list of train who provied pillow and blankets in the train

Now pls slove my problem how I can travel to my destination in night without faciltity

Seeking for cooperation in few hours

Deepti
    Wo sudarshan
    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Chief commercial manager( Passenger services)

We booked tickets from Secunderabad to tirupathi in IRCTC portal to 3 persons. Two of them are senior citizens. But all 3 are alloted upper berths.

How could Railways do this?

Such logics would scare people from availing railway services and go for other options. Could you please check below PNR and allot lower berth to elderly.

PNR: [protected]
      Train: Rayalaseema Exp: 12794
      Journey date: 02/06/2022

Could you please help us
      Thanks in adavance

I was in Jodhpur Bandra Train - Suryanagri
        I had one cloth bag in which I had 2 bikaji packets -2 tiffin- a packet of methi
        And i was in B2 compartment seat number 1
        so if you find this luggage please contact...
        Myself amol Helgaonkar ([protected])

Travelling from Mumbai to Hyderabad by Hyderabad express (Train No. 17031) dated 15/05/2022.

My PNR no. [protected]
        Seat No. S5/71 - RAC

I observed, Ticket Checker (TC) not visited to my boogie from traveling hours upto almost 7 Hrs from the train start time.
        Hence I started searching the TC .
        I found him in AC coach seating with AC coach...

Sir
        I am travelling through train number 12808 Coach number S5 Berth number 40..My PNR number is [protected]... The charging point is not working.. Not only mine but i can also see somw of the points of other passengers also not working.. Please make it right Thankyou
        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This incident took place on 11th May, 2022 at 18:20 hrs. Flying Ranee Ex Andheri to Valsad in First Double Decker GENERAL Coach (Upper Deck) from Engine. That evening my elder Son and Wife (Both having Surat Churchgate Railway Superfast Passes) were seated in the Flying Ranee train (Ex-Andheri) and these group of 3-4 Male Pass Holders who alight at Palghar - forcibly bully passengers upon boarding the coach Ex-Andheri to standup and give...

I booked a reservation in D1 coach of train number 22482 (Delhi Jodhpur superfast express), but the people are treating the coach as unreserved and the coach is fully packed. The Indian Railway is charging us extra cost for seat bookings. If railway is treating those as non-reserved then they should stop the bookings on portal.
          Whole coach was un hygienic.
          Indian Railways is responsible for providing proper service to the passengers if not then they should stop robbing the passengers who are making reservations online.
          Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I traveled from Bangaluru to Belgavi in Karnataka State on 7th and 8th May 2022 by Bangaluru-Belgavi night super fast express. Ticket checker did not come and check ticket. I had cancelled one ticket of one of my family member which was vacant, not allotted to anybody. I noticed one couple occupied canceled upper berth. It was quite evident that they did not have ticket. I am raising this complaint as tax payer's money is being misused and being enjoyed by those do not contribute to country. Please take appropriate action to stop ticket less travelers.
            Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My train has all meals included so in afternoon railway employee serve rabdi after food I thought it included in ticket.
              At last 10 min from my station where I have to go
              The employee bablu yadav ask me to give money for rabdi and extra money for kharcha-pani. Immediately I gave 70 rs I have a screenshot also

This incident happen in nzm tvc spl 12432. 8th may...

I am in saurastra mail, coach num s1 and the charging point ia not qorking of full coaxh since 8.30pm im having problem as my phone batr ia low
              Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We boarded Rajhdani express 22692 coach B6. Seat 18, 19. 21, 22, 24.

But we found lots of coacroaches and bed bugs.in seat, every where including washroom.

Extremely poor upkeep. Need better house keeping. Hygiene.

Compensation for creating uneasy atmosphere during such highly paid long journey is solicited.

Ubed Shaikh
                [protected]@yahoo.com...
                I have tried to add RS.100into my UTS R-wallet via paytm upi. Rs 100 deducted from my bank account but not showing in UTS app R wallet balance mob.

Please look into it urgently. Screenshot attached for your reference....

PNR No .[protected] and CC x 3 seats
                [protected] CC x 1 seat
                Not allowed to take entry in AC waiting room. Supervisor replied its only for 1st and 2nd AC.

I am traveling in AC class whereas I have to wait for train in Non Ac . It's ridiculous. I only seen this in Jammu tawi railway station.

Here are few solutions either create New waiting room for 3AC or make existing waiting room to be available for all AC classes.

Rohit Singh
                Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was traveling with family from Falna station via train 19224 jammu tavu express. Board displayed coach D2 at rear side but actual D2 coach was on the front side of the train. this caused great difficulty as there was lot of luggage and we had to board sleeper bogey and move inside the train. we even complained to TC but he responded rudely and told us to move from the bogey. train date 7th may 2022 FALNA station

PNR No. [protected]

We are travelling from Guhawaty to Newjalpaiguri. Boarded the train at 10.30 pm May 6. Coach B2, seats 26, 28, 30, 32.

We were sleeping. After midnight, 4 RPF personnels came and started checking our bags and luggage's. They were also using abusive language. After a few minutes of checking, they put our cloths and other materials out of the bags. They took some money from our purse and threatened us for no reason. Later when they left, we realized that they took 2000 rupees from the purse.

We were shocked and found that these officials were in charge of the security of our compartment.

Kindly intervene in this matter as the RPF officials, who were in charge of our security behaved in an extremely opposite way and stole money from us.

Sincerely,

Kiran Kumar,
                    Tonny
                    Tijo James
                    Didimos
                    Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are travelling from Guhawaty to Newjalpaiguri. Boarded the train at 10.30 pm May 6. Coach BE, seats 26, 28, 30, 32.

Sincerely,

Kiran Kumar,
                      Tommy
                      Tijo James
                      Didimos
                      Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am traveling train number 12149 and some people are occupied my seat and i am saying those people peaceful to leave my seat but those people not response.
                        I request to Indian Railway to give my seat.
                        Thank you.
                        Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I travelled in Barmer Rishikesh Exp. -14888, on 3rd May 2022 from Barmer to Haridwar in B4 coach. There are no TTE availability for any complaints. Other railway staff was available for help. A/c was not working properly. People slept anywhere like in lobby. I felt like I am traveling in General Coach. People sing songs whole night. I was fully disturbed in my whole journey....