Indian Railways — staff behaviour

CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, APDCL,KALI BARI ROAD, NEAR K.P. CHARIALI, Sibsagar, India
 Dhrubaaa on Nov 3, 2019
On 17.10.19 i was travelling in 20503 rajdhani express from simaluguri jn. To guwahati (Pnr no:- [protected], b7- 39). When the pantry personnel started serving dinner, they did not serve soup. When i asked for a cup of soup, they intimated me that they did not serve soup for the passengers boarded from simaluguri jn, though every passenger paid for the soup when purchasing the ticket. When i repeatedly asked for it, two pantry persons replied to me rudely that while other passengers were not complaining, why did i. They even threaten to drop me in the next station. One of them made a video with his mobile phone and threaten me that he would upload it on social media to expose me. At that time the pantry manager mr. Suraj bharadwaj and ttc mr. Pradip nath came for my rescue, otherwise, i would have been lynched by them. Sir, being a senior govt. Official as well as a person of 59years of age i am surprised at their behaviour and became panicky. Mr. Bharadwaj can identify these two persons. I want these two pantry persons to be punished. I also thank mr. Bharadwaj and mr. Nath for their timely intervention in the issue.
I have already lodged the complaint to pm office on 18.10.2019 vide registration no:- pmopg/e/2019/0620379

[Nov 03, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0