IndiaOrders.com Complaints & Reviews

1.4
Last updated Oct 5, 2021

File a complaint to IndiaOrders.com

Having problems with IndiaOrders.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IndiaOrders.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IndiaOrders.com

IndiaOrders.com Website

IndiaOrders.com Head Office Address

Shubham Divine, Near Trinity Class 90 Feet Road, Pantnagar, Pantnagar
Mumbai City District

IndiaOrders.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

IndiaOrders.com reviews & complaints(15)

I being a customer have a regret saying that this courier company is very irresponsible in delivering items. I have ordered a dress on 26th of august 2021 from street style store and the order reached kolkata on 22nd sept 2021 and on that day due to OTP problem and their system default my old number was updated and the courier boy did not deliver me the product which i totally agree since then i am waiting for my product to redeliver that...
I had received 02 items from AJIO on dtd 31.07.2021. But due to some issues I want to return the items immediately. I raised the Return request and your representative came on the same day and accept the return of only one item. Another one (ORDER ID - FL[protected]) was refused to take return due to mismatching of EN Number. But we the customer not in adequate knowledge about this EN No.
It is very unfortunate that the return issue...

On 21 july 2020, i submitted a request to replace my boat bass heads 100. On the next day 22 july, it is approved. The next day a delivery boy from courier delhivery picked up my product. On 1 august 2020 boat received my product and mailed me that the replacement product is dispatching soon. But today is 11 august. Still not received any update regarding product delivery. When can i expect my product delivery? My ticket number is 1311019.
IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I placed an order on 28 April, but the product is not delivered to me, they give the feed back that the address is not available, but they not contacted me my address is nearby the main road, I called the customere care several times but they told me to wait for 24 hours till 10 days after they told me that product not delivered to you. so I place a new order this also cancelled due to that the product for one only for one, then after 15 days I place a new order different Id that product also not delivered to me the customer care told me to wait for 24 hours last time what happlening this is happening this time also already two days gone.
    Sir
    We have recieved wrongh product again Tablete .last 4 day we have complain but till not respond by us contact following

Tickeking I'd:[protected]

More Jitendra Atmaram
    Mobile no: [protected]/[protected]

Shopaholic mad racing cross-country remote control truck (Toy) purchased vide reference no.[protected] on 02.03.2016 is not delivered so far to my address. The product is shown delivered. However, it is not received. Price is already paid by me. Please resolve this issue. I have very strong faith in online shopping. Please do not break it.
      IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed the above order on 1st Feb 2016 and selected the option for delivery of the product on 2nd feb 2016 time slot selected evening 7:30 to 10:30. Till date this product has not been delivered at my address, every time i called the customer care an apology was made and was assured that a call back would be initiated, no call back came from your end. I am highly disappointed by the response I got from your end. Request you to kindly resolve this issue at the earliest and have the above product delivered at the earliest.
        IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a key chain on dec11 and haven't received it still. Their customer care number comes switched off. When i try to track the order on their site using tracking number it says - "Your order has been confirmed. Thanks you!". PFA the screen shot as well of the same.
          IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IndiaOrders.com — Fraud Website!!

I had ordered for a pair of glasses on 11th Oct, received an email from them that the product will be despatched in 3-4 days time. Till date which is 18th Dec, I have not received the product. Their contact numbers mentioned on the website do not work, one cannot post anything on their facebook page and the email ids also do not work. I had commented on one of their posts on Facebook asking for refund and now they have even disabled the comments...
            HI, Its been nearly two weeks and I havent got the order . I had Ordered for Two T-Shirts and i have the Invoice for them . However one of the tracking order states "Your order has been confirmed. Thank you!" !. The other one gives a Tracking information of an already delivered product. None of their customer support methods work Neither Email, nor Phone, Nor Facebook, not Twitter!!! Need your assistance in contacting them. Thanks,...

I've ordered a mobile cover for moto G on July 29th, the product is not yet received, even the Contacts are not working for the website and even after I dropped a mail to them asking for the redressal, I haven't got any feedback, The complain will be filed in India consumer court as per Section 420 in The Indian Penal Code 420. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property.—Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person de­ceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine. Here are the details that were mentioned in the mail We have received your order [9921] at IndiaOrders.com Your Order ID: 9921 amounting to Rs. 374 has been placed & under process. Shopping Summary: Store Name: Teri Gadget Ki Tracking ID : 94638671 Payment Method : PREPAID Product Details Ordered Quantity Shipping Time Price/Unit(Rs.) Total(Rs.) GOT Winter Is Coming Smartphone Skin Size : Moto G 1 within 9 - 11 working days 374 374 First Economy Pvt. Ltd. Shipping Charges Rs.0 Purchase Summary Shopping Cost Rs.374 Shipping Charges Rs.0 Grand Total Rs. 374 Shipping Address: 201- A2/12 Shivneri Co.op Hsg Soc, Deshmukh Homes Opp Tata Power House, Dombivli (E), Dombivali, 421203
            IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello, I placed an order with the website indiaorders.com on May 21 for a bottle of perfume. The same day I got an email from them confirming the order, which I have copy pasted below.Since that day I have not received any emails or communication from them about the status of my order. I entered the tracking number for my order on their website and all it says is " Your order has been confirmed. Thank you! ". The date today is June 2, and I still have not received the product. Please assist. From: "India Orders" <[protected]@indiaorders.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam To: [protected]@rediffmail.com Subject: Order confirmation - Your order with IndiaOrders.com [5626] Has been successfully placed Date:Wed, 21 May 2014 03:43:57 IST Dear Rodin Dsouza, We have received your order [5626] at IndiaOrders.com Your Order ID: 5626 amounting to Rs. 1710 has been placed & under process. Shopping Summary: Store Name: Fragrance Crush Tracking ID : 59106140 Payment Method : PREPAID Product Details; Perry Ellis 360 By Perry Ellis For Men Ordered Quantity: 1 Shipping Time: within 5 - 7 working days Price/Unit(Rs.) 1710 Total(Rs.) 1710 First Economy Pvt. Ltd. Shipping Charges: Rs.0 Purchase Summary Shopping Cost: Rs.1710 Shipping Charges: Rs.0 Grand Total Rs. 1710 Shipping Address: B/105 Sareeta Building No 7 Jesal Park Bhayandar East Dist Thane 401105, Mumbai, MAHARASHTRAÂ Pin: 401105Â Mumbai:401105
              IndiaOrders.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 2 products on 12th May..I have tried to check the status of the product I have ordered and the Contact details on the Web page are not valid. I would like to consider this a formal complaint and look into this. The below is the only message that I have received from India Orders. Order ID: 5416 amounting to Rs. 748 has been placed & under process. It shall be dispatched within the next 72 hours. Check your email for...
                I ordered and paid Rs. 220 for Terabyte 2.0 Multimedia Speaker in indiaorders.com on April 17th 2014 and it didnt reach me till now (17th may). No response in phone, mails all other support given in the website. Please consider this seriously since i may lose small amount of money but people may keep huge money. I attached the print screen of my order confirmation....

I have ordered Two Laptop Backpacks from Indiaorders.com online and paid Rs.790 for the same they had promised that the backpacks would be delivered in 5-7days. But, since 17th April even today they haven't delivered the backpacks. They are not responding on any of the contact details +91 [protected] /[protected]MON to FRI, 10 am to 7 pm). Email ID, : [protected]@indiaorders.com! The below mail was sent to me on 17th April for order confirmation: Dear Swapnil Ramteke, We have received your order [4036] at IndiaOrders.com Your Order ID: 4036 amounting to Rs. 790 has been placed & under process. Shopping Summary: Store Name: Todu Price Tracking ID : 18176574 Payment Method : PREPAID Product Details Ordered Quantity Shipping Time Price/Unit(Rs.) Total(Rs.) Original Dell 15.6 Laptop Backpack by Targus 2 Within 5-7 working days 395 790 First Economy Pvt. Ltd. Shipping Charges Rs.0 Purchase Summary Shopping Cost Rs.790 Shipping Charges Rs.0 Grand Total Rs. 790
                customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Haven't received my order yet

Hi I had placed my order on 28th July. I still haven't received my order.The order number is 9917. And have paid Rs.374 through credit card. Its been more than 15 days! Please look into this matter as soon as possible

I purchase sunglasses worth Rs 314 from IndiaOrders.com and pay on the spot from my card on 2nd Dec-2013 but havnt received Product from them till now. i try to contact them too.but no one attend call. i send them mail regarding this.they havnt comeup with any response about my product not either my money. i got Reference number 2111 from them through which i try to track down my order from online but tracking system doesnt seem to be working...