[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — missing luggage - unable to compensate
Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
BhBhabani Sankar Sahu on Jan 26, 2019
Indigo customer relations
Jan 24, 2019, 1:54 pm (2 days ago)
Thank you for writing to indigo.
With reference to your mail, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard. Our endeavor has always been to deliver bag at the destination in good condition. We are therefore concerned to note your comments about the baggage services.
Further, as per our investigation, we believe that you now have your received your baggage upto your satisfaction.
Nevertheless, we have shared your mail as a feedback with the concerned airport teams for further review and to ensure baggage delivery as per the standard practices.
We thank you for sharing your views with us, as it plays a critical role in enhancing quality of our customer service and achieve our goal to exceed customer expectations.
Notwithstanding this experience, i hope that we shall be given another opportunity to showcase you a product and service that we are proud to offer.
We thank you for taking the time to communicate with us and look forward to serving you on board soon.
Interglobe aviation limited ("indigo")
Level 5 tower d global business park
M g road gurgaon haryana 122002 india
Website - www.goindigo.com
Email - customer. [protected]@goindigo.in
— original message —
From: bhabani. [protected]@gmail.com
Received: 1/20/2019 8:05 pm
To: customer realtions; customer relations; customer relations; customer relations.; customer relations..; customer. [protected]@goindigo.in
Subject: complaint call centre others wj2cqq jan[protected]:05
Name : bhabani sahu
Telephone : [protected]
Email : bhabani. [protected]@gmail.com
Booking reference : wj2cqq
Origin city : bengaluru (Blr)
Destination city : bhubaneswar (Bbi)
What is the nature of your query : complaint
This is regarding our : complaint call centre others wj2cqq jan[protected]:05
What's it about : others
Feedback : indigo airlines :
Considerable mishaps happens from indigo
Passenger from bangaluru traveled to bhubaneswar, which is is a connecting flight travelling from us to home town bhubaneswar.
With out notifying the passenger the luggage hold in bangalore airport and passenger being moved to destination of 14th jan.
With connecting to the customer support - they did not even entertained the call and asked us for writing out the email.
After multiple discussion with the customer support not less than 10 hours over phone they even asked for check the source airport for the luggage. With no other option found - we try to lodge police complain however from airport police station it was notified to security manager - bangalore when the action start to be taken.
Mean while we thought of such indecent fall in category of cheating, poor service, harassing the passenger.
What is the effort put by the passenger :
1. I my self have gone to airport on 18th (6 pm to night 1 am) to inquiry about the luggage with customer support but no answer.
2. On day 19th jan present in airport from morning 11 am till 7 pm) - when police intervened after 3 pm the customer support start acted upon. Seems the luggage found in delhi airport however passenger loose.
In bangalore : 2 days with luggage follow up
In bhubaneswar : 2 days stayed in hotel to collect the luggage from 14th jan.
Frequent travel - loose time, expenses and no compensation provided.
Download indigo mobile app now from apple iphone store or google play store & enjoy the hassle free experience on the go!
Or simply log on to our responsive website www.goindigo.in from your pc, tablet or smartphone.
Like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/goindigo.in
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/IndiGo6E
Follow us on instagram @ indigo.6e
Confidentiality notice & disclaimer
The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Interglobe accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
1:48 pm (5 hours ago)
To rosalin, sibanisankar, rupanwita, indigo
This is another email which shows the monopoly as well as harassment for the customer who paid for safe travel as well as services committed by the airlines.
There is considerable mishap happens - more over looks like it is an intentional act by employees of indigo and airline encourages such.
I am re-writing the incidents as well as clarifying as below.
Note : the luggage was not in a good condition - there damage which costs more than rs.5000. Passenger claims for the loss which need to be highlighted in various forum.
1. There is no acknowledgement from the customer support, even after passenger received the luggage, customer support fist time gave a call where support agent asked customer to provide the status which means this is not professional way to check the status where customer support does not know or not care about the passenger's belongings even after 8-10 days of complain. With no option left, we have reached out to both the airport on 4th and 5th day after the baggage loss.
2. Called up to bbi. [protected]@goindigo.in, blr. [protected]@goindigo.in # numbers [protected], 70 - [protected] more than 100 times, not bothered to pick up the calls.
We have tried from airport as well - results same, baggage collector team are not reachable.
3. Customer support in airport not able to attain the passenger for getting their own baggage however they started misbehaving passengers though we are in airport for knowing our baggage status - not to put the names - but i have already informed to airport security manager as well as in airport police station - jagadish, firoz (Bangalore - 19th jan day shift, susmita - bhubaneswar airport day shift). Where they have refused to attain the customer.
4. There is no commitment from the customer support over the phone, we have called to the call center number more than 30 times where for each call different pearson committed to give the status in 2 hours time - however never received a call from customer support. This is kind o[censored]nprofessional behavior, more over showing the monopoly of the employees where such acts never highlights in policy of the airlines.
We strongly feel that the service level is too poor and such acts against passenger should not be happen.
What is the passenger 's monetary/time loss as they choose indigo :
1- as no reply from the customer support, mgb team, airport manager who only deals with lost and found baggage, we have gone to both the airports, bangalore as well as bhubaneswar. Passenger in bhubaneswar has to stay out side on his own expenses to collect his own baggage, guardian in bangalore has to travel to bangalore airport multiple times (18th jan - 7 pm till night 12:30 pm), 19th jan (11 am till 7 pm) in order to know "the status of the baggage, which was missed on 14th jan".
2. No consideration made as well as no compensation provided - for such monopoly act by the airlines even misbehaved passengers where passenger asked for their baggage status.
3. With no option left out, we have taken the help of police station in airport - bangalore where in charge office (Airport police station) called to security manager - indigo, bangalore [protected] to inquiry the status. We as passenger prefer to wait at police station where we did not get any info from the airline for 4-5 days of chasing airlines.
With involvement of police - security manager talk with mhb team to figure out the baggage was in delhi - however there is no co-ordination between the internal mhb team for which passenger paid for.
4. The baggage provided was damaged and valuable worth rupees 5000 - damaged due to mishandle however it was not taken care.
Note : this is documentary evidence which need to be shared with third parties including airport authority as well as police station where we have already discussed the issue.
Further details can be checked against the pnr number pnr-wj2cqq.
Feel free - to reach out to myself [protected], in case you have any clarification for the issue
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 10, 2019
[Jan 27, 2019] IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportIndiGo Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2019
We are sorry for the delayed response and believe that our customer relations team has responded to you. We regret to inform you that we won’t be able to advise otherwise from what has been shared in the email.
|Add a Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|