IndiGo

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Corporate Office
Level 1, Tower C, Global Business Park, Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon – 122 002, Haryana, India.
Tel: +91 12 4435 2500
Fax: +91 12 4406 8536

Good

IndiGo related photos (1134)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

IndiGo Photos

IndiGo Complaints & Reviews

Please refund my money amount 2005
Mar 15, 2021

Please sir hlep me
IndiGo Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2021
Ma'am,

We request you to confirm the six characters alpha numeric Booking Code (PNR) or connect with us on 0124 - 4973838 / 6173838 or via email on [email protected] so one of our representatives may check and advise.

Team IndiGo

Sir mene indigo airlines me meri daughter ke liye job ke regading call aya tha 14/08/21 ko unhone Rs 2500 deposit karane ko...
    REF[protected]
    Complaint against M/s. Travolook. regarding my refund awaited for INR 7311 since last 30 days against...
    Sir actually I received a call from aarohi as a hr in indigo airlines she said that ur resume has been shortlisted and u have...
    We booked out tickets for Kolkata, early morning flight from Hyderabad. And when we entered the airport they told us we need...
    Dear Support, I have booked tickets having PNR NGV96P on Indigo airlines having journey date on 10th June, 2020, but due to...
    Naku driving job kosam ani call chesaru meku driving job istham Shamshabad air port lo dhani kosam security deposit cheyali...

Hello consumer care response please refund my amount back please 2550
    This made fraud work give job opportunity I paid amount but they not respond anything
    This make fraud .they told we give job opportunity accountant job
    This make fraud .they told we give job opportunity accountant job
    Mar 10, 2021

Hello Sir,

This doesn't sound right at all. IndiGo never charges any fees for conducting interviews. Please do not make any further payment in response to this letter.

Also, our legal team is aware of the same and is doing the needful.

Team IndiGo

They are fake and fraud . They ask for money again and again for their nonsense activities. They say that they will provide employee id and training letter after getting huge amount of rs 8650/- . I request everyone to be aware of such fraud activities. I also request AAI to take severe action against such fraudulent practices.
      Mar 06, 2021

Ms Khanghwal,

We have come to know about such fraudulent activities and have made our concerned team aware of them. IndiGo neither charge any money for interviews or recruitment nor engage any mediator to secure appointments for candidates. Please stay tuned to Careers section on our website www.goindigo.in for job opportunities.

Team IndiGo

While travelling from Udaipur To New Delhi thru Indigo flight no.6E 2263, dtd: 28.02.2020 I was sitting on seat no. 14C which was reserved in the name of my mother Gaytri Devi and my seta was 10D where my mother was sitting and my name is Vivek patwari. I was carrying my Samsung A 50 mobile along with my other 2 mobile phones. Just few days back I had changed my mobile and earlier I was using this mobile only. I had to carry this along as some of my important datas and apps were loaded and it was easier to handle with it. This mobile did not had any Sim in it and I was using it for any bank transactions and other mail checkings. Somehow I took it out at the Udaipur airport for some work and by mistake left it in the flight. If by any chance anyone from Indigo or the airport authorities at Udaipur retrieve it or can be found in the Lost & Found department it would be of great help.

My Contacts
        Vivek Patwari
        Mobile no.[protected]/[protected]
        Mar 03, 2021

Dear Patwari,

We will try our best to locate your cell phone. We request you to please share your PNR via private message, so we may check this with our airport team.

Team IndiGo

I am HARSHADAI have a complain to fraud job. Sir first of all I searched a job in Quikrs job then I completed...
          Hi all,

Today I got an email from [protected]@goindigo.in. Which I considered it is valid email and account details...

I Mr Premsingh boarded an Indigo flight on 1st March 21 from Chandigarh Terminal Departs. 12:05 flight number 6E 264 A 320 to Mumbai Terminal (T2) arrived 14:50
          We were given covid-19 safety cloth for wearing which I have rerturned at mumbai(T2) in arrivals. Unfortunately while removing the covid safety cloth's the Golden "Kada" which i was wearing got removed with the covid-safety over coat.
          I therefore request you to Return me the "Golden Kada " If found by your staff as the same is having religious and sentimental values for me As i am sikh by religion.
          Kindly look into the matter and do the needful

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We will try our best to locate the missing item. We request you lease, share your PNR via private message see ay check this.

regards,

BR6FQR------
            Due to Covid 19, my international Flight Cathay Pacific on[protected] from Shanghai to Hyderabad (CX367 and CX649) is cancelled by airlines.

So, I request you to cancel my Makemytrip booking Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar PNR# BR6FQR on[protected] and oblige.

I have booked another ticket from Guangzhou to Kolkata on same day[protected] PNR#JLU73D, to continue my travel from China to India.

BQU9KR ----
            Due to Covid-19 situation, My flight Srilankan Airlines from Shanghai(PVG) to Hyderabad(HYD) is cancelled. (UL-867 on[protected] PVG-CMB-HYD). Attached ticket for reference.
            So, I cannot be available in Hyderabad on[protected], I request you to help me to cancel My Indigo Booking from Hyderabad to Bhubaneswar PNR# BQU9KR, with minimal fines possible from your side .
            Above Bookings were done from makemytrip.com Booking ID - NF[protected].

Mr Patri,

Our customer relations team is in receipt of your email today in the morning. We'd like to assure you that one of our representatives will get back to you within 24 - 48 hrs with the best possible resolution over email. We request your patience.

Team IndiGo

Sir I had booked a ticket for Indigo flight from a travolook app whose PNR no. GN5S6N which was canceled later, then came in the option that you can take another flight or refund, so I clicked on the refund, which should have arrived in 7 working dates but you have not yet received your check. Please and please refund the money as soon as possible. Thank you..

Dear Indigo Partner,
                I would like to inform you that i have booking with indigo dt. 30.03.2020 from new delhi to goa...but...

For the last 3 months, indigo airlines is mentally harassing me. after so many calls and the document which they wanted they still playing
                Feb 27, 2021

IndiGo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We request you to please let us know your PNR so that we may assist you further. Alternatively, you may check your refund status from our website www.goindigo.in under 'edit booking' to retrieve your reservation and check the same.

Team IndiGo

I received Message from unknown number that my profile is shortlisted.
                  To pay 2500 as Registration fee, and 6500 as Hostel and other fee its totally Refundable.
                  And i will attach the letter For your Reference.
                  Job
                  Feb 25, 2021

Dear Mr Murali,

We would like to clarify that IndiGo does not engage in any unauthorised person or mediator to secure an appointment of a candidate desirous of securing a position with IndiGo. All appointments and recruitment related work are handled by genuine and authorized officials of the Human Resources Department of IndiGo at its Gurgaon office or any location officially designated by authorized officials of IndiGo. We do not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/ enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates. We would suggest you to please visit our Careers website and upload your resume at https://bit.ly/2POWXfT. If your resume gets shortlisted you will be contacted by IndiGo’s recruitment team.

Dear Mr Murali,

Job
                    Feb 24, 2021

My PNR number VDRVY
                      I travel by indigo flight by above PNR number from Udaipur to Mumbai on 19th February 2021.br...