Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — bp number information

Dear sir/mam,

I am resident of amrapali silicon city, sector-76, noida, uttar pradesh. I have lost the information about my bp number so it will be great if you can share the same with me.
I submitted all documents, cheque everything in july, 2015. After that i was not living in that house, igl pipeline connection outside my house was installed in 2015 itself.

Igl meter and connection inside my house was installed last year 2017 while my renter was staying there. The connection was never started nor did i received any email or sms on my contact number for the same.

Now i want to start my igl connection and for that bp number is needed but i never got any information abt my bp number or may be its missed by me.
So i really need your help in this regard and i will be very grateful for same.

Below are the details:-

Cheque details which was given to igl and payment deducted — date — 15/07/2015 cheque no.218015 paid to indraprastha gas ltd, kotak mahindra bank
Ref no :- 218015

Picture of igl meter installed in my house is attached with email, if you can take any information from there.

Name - vasundhra
Mobile - [protected] or [protected]
Address - p-406, amrapali silicon city, sector-76, noida, up-201301
Email - [protected]@gmail.com

Let me know if you need any further information.
Mar 22, 2018

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL]
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Address
    IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022