Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] — disconnection of present connection and procedure for new connection

I am residing at flat no 101/1b, railway colony, near viveka nand school, anand vihar delhi-92, vacating my this residence on 15 march 2018 therefore my present domestic igl connection may be discontinued on ward 15 march, 2018 and advance made by me may be adjusted in my bill accordingly. It is also requested to the company that the present gas burner may be reconverted to work on normal gas cylinder. Further, i am shifting in flat no a 1406, ahinsa vatika, loni road, sahadara, delhi-32 and requiring fresh connection on my name, builder has issued noc to me. Please make it convenient.

[Mar 06, 2018] Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!
Not any response got from company yet.
GirishChandraTiwari's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 12, 2018
very very poor response of the company
Please provide the information regarding my complaint which was registered yesterday.

Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Phone
    Indraprastha Gas Limited [IGL] Address
    IGL Bhawan, Plot No. 4, Community Centre, Sector 9, R K Puram, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110022