[Resolved] IRCTC — it shows "pending from bank end" while money deducted from account

r2k2s on Oct 9, 2018
I booked a train ticket in 15273 (Satyagrah express) on 08/10/2018.
However, it shows "pending from bank end" till now. I have used paytm wallet to pay and payment was successful yesterday only. Status is not still clear, so i can not book another ticket.
Booking transaction id - [protected]
Reservation id - [protected]

Paytm wallet transaction id - [protected]

it shows "pending from bank end" while money deducted from account
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2018

[Oct 09, 2018] Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation [IRCTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My irctc name surajkumar soni my irctc email id wrong my corect emai id sseth3642@gmail.com my irctc user name surajkuma7 plese my my problem solve irctc app
r2k2s's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 11, 2018
Bro, you should post your problem in Submit complain section ...not in my comment section. You will never get your problem resolved this way.
When I was creating IRCTC account, I entered all information including user ID & password, then I submitted, I didn't get any information from IRCTC.
Again when I tried to upload the information. It coming already registered.
Sir...
I forgot my user id & password so please help me for using irctc id my mobile no [protected] & my email anwarseraj1997@gmail.com
r2k2s's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 11, 2018
Sir, there is no reply from IRCTC . My problem has not been resolved.Please seek into the matter.
India. Paytam dipatment. [protected] call me money back Paid for things and the items weren't delivered at the expected date. Couldn't wear the things i ordered for the occasion due to delayed delivery and pathetic customer service, this app is waste of MONEY, no customer support email id and no response to calls, the number on website doesn't work. WORST SERVICE [protected]

9th Floor, Bank of Baroda Building, 16, Parliament Street, New Delhi, Delhi, India
    IRCTC - it shows "pending from bank end" while money deducted from account