ITC

Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

ITC related photos (143)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ITC Complaints & Reviews

Captain tech on Jul 20, 2020
In this bingo salt chip's there are some small chips at the last which are not good. They are fryer more and also not good for health. So please check it and make it better. It is my humble request. Thanks

[Jul 20, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, we are extremely sorry. We'd like to get in touch with you. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in. We'd like to help you with this.

ITC — insects found in aashirvaad atta packet 30052020

SHARAD RAKESH on Jul 18, 2020
    We are a regular consumer of the subject product but were surprised to notice presence of insects in one of the packet. The...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

ITC — Purchase of shower to shower powder company 00gm online from store

Jayantkumar Kantilal Desai on Jul 14, 2020
    On 11th july i had purchased shower to shower # heat powder 300 gm from your store online and i had also made payment for...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

ITC — aashirvaad atta 1kg packs

Deepak Chhabria on Jul 12, 2020
    I have been buying this product from more than 10 years but in recent times the packets come damaged, or with worms in it....

ITC — Not Receive the target money from Jan 2020

Anuj Kumar Chaurasia on Jul 7, 2020
    I m retailer from kanpur and my CUSTOMER CODE : SS114
    I have completed all my targets but the distributor has not given...

ITC — B natural juice

AnamZeeshan on Jul 7, 2020
    I had purchased tetra pack of B-Natural juice- Guava Flavour from Dmart in Pune.
    The manufacturing date on juice pack...

asbihnigsh on Jun 30, 2020
    I received a potato chips packet which is totally empty, only filled with air

[Jun 30, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

asbihnigsh on Jun 30, 2020
      I received bingo potato chips and it was filled with air, there was nothing except air. It was of rs.10!

Bhali on Jun 30, 2020
        Hi, i am valuable consumer to the itc products.in our area itc distributor is not upto the mark since he is not giving any itc products (Food items) to the consumers and he is not treating the consumer with respect his behavior is such rude.

Distributor location :
        Kapu street, puttur-517583
        Chittoor (District)
        Andhra pradesh.

Mm12345 on Jun 28, 2020
          Complaint already filed on 7th june 2020 by email along with pictures of the defective 10kg atta & bag.
          Complaint no 184224.

Was promised replacement of product
          On 17th june 2020 by lydia md.

But product still not replaced.
          Please initiate action urgently.

[Jun 28, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are working on your complaint. Please allow us some time and we will get back to you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

ITC — complaint against kharagpur dealer surajbhan rameshwarlal

CA HARSH JAIN on Jun 27, 2020
            The dealer told us that there is scheme of 1kg turmeric powder free in 15kg of items, 5kg tumeric, 5 kg coriander powder &...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Minpra on Jun 24, 2020
            False commitment to give amazon pay balance instead of every month 10 kg aata delivery till october 2020. Fake call received from it regarding voucher the have taken email id nt send any mail making fool every month i will go to the consumer forum now

[Jun 24, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Tiboo on Jun 24, 2020
              Hello ITC Team,

I would like to start with a career with ITC as a FMCG distributor in kerala. Request your support to help with available distributor options in kerala, preferably Ernakulam and Kottayam Dist. I have space for godown and vehicles.

Appreciate your prompt response in this matter.

Tibu

Hi, our team will be more than happy to help. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in
              Tiboo's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 27, 2020
              Thanks Team.

Please share the number to contact directly.

Or please contact me in 8593921199

Tibu

SRMeena on Jun 22, 2020
                I have purchased your producy savlon handwash pouch yesterday but its quility is noe good-
                - it does not rinse off easily.
                - it has not good smell.
                - it is causing irritation onhands after washing.
                - sensation of irritation persists long after using the product.
                Being a product of such a world class company (Itc) such quality is not expected. Please take necesary action and inform me immidiately.

[Jun 22, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Manchala Balachaitanya on Jun 20, 2020
                  I have bought cigarette packets from the your salesmen and in one packet i got a10 cigarettes instead of gold flake. The pack was sealed before. But in the pack there was this worst cigarettes.

I got duplicate cigarettes in gold flake box.
                  I got duplicate cigarettes in gold flake box.

[Jun 21, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pradip dhanuka on Jun 19, 2020
                    There are no visiting of any company person in my super market. We have no any products of your company in our super market. I hope so that company will take action and will arrange products

[Jun 19, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi, we understand your concern and we'd like to talk to you. Please call us at[protected] or email us at [protected]@itc.in

ITC — Impurity found in B-Natural tetra pack

Tvisha Luthria on Jun 18, 2020
                      On 11th May, 2020, the ITC company van had come to our society in Chembur to sell their products in view of the lockdown.
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Lovely Sreekanth on Jun 15, 2020
                      My name sreekanth. Iam in repalle guntur (D. T) itc office worker to talk no stock available 3days back my new shop opening. Please solve my issue.

[Jun 15, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Mr Sreekanth,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email regarding our ITC products. To help us serve you better, kindly provide us with the following details:

• Complete Postal Address
                      • Contact Number

Kindly forward the above details to [protected]@itc.in

Madhavaimman on Jun 6, 2020
                        Moms magic chocolate chip packet purchased in 06/06/2020 at local bakery they providing expiry product. Please check the product which will be expiry or not

[Jun 06, 2020] ITC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Expiry product

Dear Mr. Madhavaimman,

We acknowledge the receipt of your email regarding our Sunfeast Mom's Magic Biscuits To help us serve you better, kindly provide us with the following details:

• Complete Postal Address
                        • Contact Number

Kindly forward the above details at [protected]@itc.in

ITC — aashirvaad ataa 5 kg - numerous hard objects inside packet

dokania902 on Jun 5, 2020
                          Hi team,

I have been using aashirwaad aata from last 9 years and until today i havent had any issue/complain.