[Resolved]  ITC — delivery of service.

01:55 our food arrived (dal makhani with paranthas) it came in a plastic tray which had no tray mat no condiments nothing .Not even onions were there along with the food . It was just daal bowl and parantha on a large plastic tray without any liner . On 10th July 10:10 in the morning we went for the breakfast buffet, there was no table available for us . We had a conversation with lady standing on a podium who asked us to wait for 5-10 min . I understand it was a rush hour but atleast the staff could have been more polite . I am a loyal customer of ITC . My expectations were really high and I all u got to experience was this.
Jul 18, 2019
ITC customer support has been
notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 15, 2019
ITC Customer Care's response

We acknowledge receipt of your email regarding our product. To help us serve you better, kindly provide us with the following details:

. Complete Postal Address with Pin Code (Residence/Office)
· Contact Number

Kindly use the Ref No.#43630 for any future correspondence on the subject to facilitate quicker resolution.Please send a mail to [protected]@itc.in.

Warm Regards,
Pavani
ITC Cares Team
Complaint comments

Comments

I bought a gold flake medium size pack of cigarettes costing RS 95/=
On keenly observing the cigarettes, these were sub standard cigarettes of gold flame which costs one rupee only per cigarette.
The gold flake logo was superimposed on the cigarette which is hardly noticeable.
This is hard to believe but alas these are sold by ITC.
    ITC