[Resolved] Ixigo — refund money of train ticket

svivek singh on Dec 26, 2017
Vivek, sir i get this below message from your app while. I cancelled my ticket on 20.12 2017... Bt i have not got my money yet... Pls consider it... Message start now.

.. Sorry! Booking for your cheoki (Coi) - patna jn (Pnbe) train with booking id: ixitr[protected] was not confirmed. Refund of rs. 450 has been initiated and will be credited to your account within 10 working
Days.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jan 16, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

We hope your query was addressed.

For any further assistance you can write to us at trains@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I booked ticket from vskp to ngp as on 24 th dec 2017 i want to cancel my ticket as i got tickets for earlier date i tried calling customer care also but phone number is invaldi i mailed also.
I want to cancel my ticket but app is not showing any option for cancellations. Please provide support as soon as possible.
I have booked ticket from Sangrur to Jaipur but my IRCTC password was wrong so processing stopped... There was a pop up that money will be refunded ..so I want to know by how much time my money will be refunded.
I booked train ticket from bangalore to goa my money of 1980 got deducted and didnt recieve ticket staus is showing failed, i want money as soon as possible to book other ticket
Hi I'm pramod kumavat I do reservation BSL to KYN but my ticket cancel but my money not refund MY pnr no [protected]

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - refund money of train ticket