[Resolved] Ixigo — ticket not booked still money got deducted

Eeram on Jan 18, 2019
I was booking train tickets but ticket dint get booked still money got dudected. It’s been 2 months still they are not returning my money. Please return my money otherwise i have to take next further steps. Because now it’s pissing me off coz u guys don’t listen u don’t even respond to any complains. This is very bad worst app ever. Please return my money.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 18, 2019

[Jan 18, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jan 18, 2019
Hi Eeram,

Greetings from ixigo!

We couldn't find your details. Could you please share the failed ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" so that we can check and assist you better.

You must have received a mail/ SMS regarding the same. Alternatively, you can find the same in "Transactions" section of the ixigo app.

Looking forward to your reply.

For further assistance please write back to us at [protected]@ixgo.com.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Sir, I booked a train from Jaipur to Jodhpur on 4 January 2019. But, somehow my booking was failed. I got a message with a promise that money will be refunded within 5 days. Today, 16 days over. But, I didn't get my money back yet. So, I request to you refund my money as soon as possible. The booking ID is 1DGPKD1GN89PLK8JMS

Ixigo showing refund done but didn't received any refund. more than 8days past.. ixigo cheating with us

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - ticket not booked still money got deducted