[Resolved] Jaxtakart — micromax canvas nitro a310 battery

Siliguri, Darjeeling District, West Bengal, India
 vks.vk413 on May 16, 2018
I Have ordered Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Battery ON 24 april 2018 The battery has not arrived yet. Company is not contacting with us. the order was sent by DTDC courier. They were unsuccessful to deliver my order so they return the parcel to the origin. The battery is successfully delivered to the origin.The send me mail that they were unable to deliver my order due to wrong address annd said to send your address. I have send my address but no action is taken. They were not answering to my mails. customer care number is not contacting with them only message appears that user is busy everytime i have called. Please help me in refunding my money.

ORDER NO.-312007
DTDC tracking number-K10986797
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 15, 2018
THANK YOU CONSUMER COMPLAINTS FOR RESOLVING MY PROBLEM. JAXTAKART CONTACT ME AND SAY SORRY FOR TROUBLE AND SAID YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE DELIVERED SOON.THANKS A LOT...

- VARUN KUMAR

Comments

We order online to jaxtakart A mobile battery Intex aqua power plus battery dt24.4.2018 but company send a wrong product . battery is not fit in my phone but no reply from company for replace of battery of refund of money

Sandeep TYAGI