Jaxtakart — wrong product been sent with no refund of charges

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 msandeep09 on Feb 11, 2019
Order no -399045. A wrong battery has been sent to me. Do check my email with videos. Refund me my money & also postal charges that i have paid.
Sending a faulty product is your mistake so why i need to bear the cost of sending it back. My 1st order with you & not happy with the service.
Don't bound me to contact consumer court

Sandeep - [protected]

Comments

I had the same experience. Instead of sending Micromax Battery, they sent Syska earphones. I never asked them for earphones. If I would need to buy earphones, I will order for earphones and not battery. They are not ready for refund. Why would I agree for cheap and useless, poor quality earphones (worth Rs. 150), that too after waiting for 15 days for your Express Delivery, when all I wanted was the mobile battery (for which I paid Rs. 388). This is sheer shamelessness on your part to lie so bluntly. You might wanna argue that the earphones cost Rs. 1, 499. But it is priced at this value only at your website. Rest everywhere on Internet it can be availed for Rs. 150-200. As per me, this is nothing but an example of extortion, fraudulence, gundagardii, coercion. Who are you to force me in to buying something from your website? All you were supposed to do was to convey your apology for inability to process my order and to refund my money. But you sent some other product of your choice, instead of considering mine.

Belakoba, Prasannanagar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India - 735133
    Jaxtakart - wrong product been sent with no refund of charges